So I'm currently watching Sassy Go Go, and I'm REALLY getting into it, haha. I'm loving the cute scenes, and then when something sad happens it makes me want to cry! I think the only other dramas that made me feel this much is Cheese in the Trap and Healer, maybe Kill Me Heal Me as well in parts :)

Just curious what dramas have played with your emotions the most? I don't just mean made you cry, but made you happy, sad, excited, everything...

For me personally Kill Me Heal Me or It's Okay That's Love, I don't know how many times I cried, laughed, and was angry all at the same time. 
I need to see It's Okay, That's Love, everyone talks about it all the time! :)
Oh, many dramas have made me experience all kinds of emotions. The first one that comes to mind is Ugly Alert which is full of really sweet moments, but also some heart-breaking ones to the point where you find yourself crying like there's no tomorrow and overflowing with smiles, all in just one episode. I know it's very long, but it has some of the most intense feelings I've ever seen in a drama.

There are also some dramas like Angry Mom, 35 sai no Koukousei, Suzuki Sensei and Kazoku Game which are very intense and made me feel like somebody caused me personally some injustice, and I just kept crying, smiling and get excited each episode.

And there are also some like Zeni Geba and Holyland which touched some really dark themes and made me feel like there's no point in doing anything, but which exactly because of this, they were really good.

And how to forget dramas like Hi My Sweetheart, Coffee Prince, Kokoro ga Pokitto ne, That Fool, Modern Farmer, etc, that made me smile all the time... or dramas like Bitter Blood, Falling for Innocence, Ouroboros, Good Doctor, You Who Came from the Stars, Nobunaga Concerto, Gap Dong, Orthros no Inu, I'm Home, etc, that made me more excited by the episode...

I guess I keep watching dramas because they always make me feel all kinds of emotions ^^
well there are few : cheer up,shuttup flower boyband,chease in trap,moorim school,modern farmer,mariage not dating, gold,whirmirl girl/tornadogirl,mariane antonnie,ream hight 2-(kang so ra speacth made my cry and almost never cry whem iwacth smth) remember,imaganery cat.
It's Okay, That's Love and Six Flying Dragons. ♡
It's Okay, That's Love
Gu Family Book
Arang and the Magistrate
Discovery of Romance (yeah, I know, weird)
I Need Romance 2 
Ho Goo's Love 

There are more for sure, but I can only think about those 
Kill Me Heal Me
Remember: War of the Son
for me these dramas made me have a  "roller coaster of emotions" while watching them...
Emperor of the Sea
The Great King, Sejong
What Happens to My Family?
Jejoongwon
Ugly Alert
Oh gosh, I don't even have to think about it--Empress Ki hands down elicited a wide range of emotions from me.  By the end I was emotionally exhausted:)  Also, recently I began watching My Love Eun Dong and the beginning of the drama where the male lead is reflecting back on how he met and fell in love with his first love is sweet, sad, frustrating, funny, and hopeful all at once.  Strangely enough I couldn't really get into the rest of the drama.
49 Days
The Princess' Man
Tonbi
Can You Hear My Heart
Innocent Man
Good Doctor
Gu Family Book
Missing You
Nirvana in Fire
I'm currently watching Don't Hesitate....I wanted to throw my iPad.....I literally had to stop watching it for a day I was so emotional......it starts off slow but gets very intense.....don't let the 98   35min episodes scare you away.  Has the best kiss seen yet.....and you will know what kiss I'm talking about when you get to it.
A Thousand Day's Promise......hands down the most depressing drama I have ever seen.  It took me at least a week to get over it.  Soo Ae's portrayal of someone going through early onset Alzheimer's is staggering to me.  I have always been impressed by her expressions, and consider her the best in terms of being able express so much while saying nothing.
Please watch Lan Ling Wang if anyone is willing to give Chinese Dramas a shot. It has Ariel Lin as a main lead, and it was my first Chinese drama. I don't think I cried so much (maybe apart from 1 Litre of Tears). It's incredibly good and the sets, costumes and plot are so beautiful.