I honestly love all of them and the characters they created of themselves to make  the show entertaining for the viewers.

runningman.jpg

I am curious who everyone's favorite is....

Is it the Ace Ji Hyo? Impala Ji Suk Jin? Commander Kook? Gary? Haroro? Jae Suk? Giraffe?

though I've only seen few episodes I can tell that I Giraffe is my fav <3
I just started watching it two weeks ago. I was afraid to start it when I was busy. It's a good thing I waited. Now I watch atleast 2 eps a day. I <3 them all. But my fave would be the Monday couple and Kookie. Can't not mention the others..Giraffe, Grasshopper, his sunflower and Haha all are hilarious in their own way.
That is a hard question. I love all of them...but I'll choose Kwangsoo cause he's the funniest!
Kwangsoo obviously hand down the funniest running man character.

Unfortunately, i watched frozen flower and now i can't see ji hyo in the same way anymore lol
I love all of them, but my favorites are Kwang Soo, Jae Suk an Ha Ha. :3
Kwang Soo hands down. His variety growth on the show had been amazing. 
Giraffe, of course.
HaHa is my favorite, although I love them all!
I love them all but I have a special love for my kookie Kim Jong Kook and my Ace Song Ji Hyo
In order - Jaesuk, kwangsoo, ji hyo, gary, jongkook, haha, and lastly sukjin.

they all have their own characters and each one is hilarious, even without guest their interaction are fun to watch. And asia prince of giraffe was born to be a comedian, whenever I'm sad or need a laugh I just watch an episode of RM. ♡
I love them all! but Blank Ji and Kookie are my faves..
Kang Gary and Kwangsoo <3
Haha<3 i loved him since the first episode^^