Im trying to venture out of my bubble of cdrama/tdramas so I was wondering what are some good kdrama recommendations?
I enjoy rom-coms only when it does not involve a love triangle...aka the main casts aren't wishy-washy about who they like throughout the show (like Boss&Me/My Sunshine/ Mars). 
That said, I also enjoy good action based plot which using romance as a sideline/tag along. Thanks!
Most of these have romance on the side because it's hard for me to think of rom-coms with no love triangles.

Arang and the Magistrate
Nine
Queen In-Hyun's Man
Signal
Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit
Healer
Healer (action romance)
City Hunter (action romance)
Secret Garden (fantasy romance though there's a lot of push-pull)
Descendants of the Sun (realistic yet still a fantasy romance, again push-pull)
Reply 1997 (high school slice of life, romance, comedy)
Kill Me, Heal Me (psychological, romance mystery)
Pinocchio (mystery romance)
I Can Hear Your Voice (mystery romance)
Oh My Venus (realistic romance)
Innocent Man (revenge romance)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal is a good intro to historical dramas if you want to try them either that or a time travel drama like Queen In Hyun's Man or Rooftop Prince

there are also Korean versions of some of the dramas you[ve seen like To the Beautiful You (Hana Kimi), Playful Kiss (It Started With a Kiss), and Boys Over Flowers (Meteor Garden, though I think the Japanese version is best)
Thanks! And to clarify, I just mean that I prefer shows where the main leads in rom -com are committed to each other while events/people are in their way/preventing them to be together. I just dont like when the main leads jump ship back and forth liking different people, I just get annoyed lol. I'l check out the ones you mentioned!
I have listed ones that hasn't been mentioned yet :) they're not just rom-coms but also action/mystery 

It's Okay That's Love 
Coffee Prince - Gender bender theme  
Please Come Back, Mister - Action/mystery too 
The Master's Sun - Mystery 
She Was Pretty 
You Who Came From The Stars - Scifi
Healer and Oh My Venus may fit your bill. The first is more action with romance. The second is just pure rom-com gold.
Neither has a love triangle either.
Below are those dramas that were very memorable for me:
Hotel King
Mask
Marriage Not Dating
Secret
Wife's credentials
Gentleman's Dignity
Lie To Me
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Scent of a Woman
Protect the Boss
Prosecutor Princess 
I Miss You
Heart To Heart
What Happens to My Family? 
I won't recommend a drama or two
instead please take part in this competition which has many of the best Kdramas that are out there (old and newer ones)

Korean Drama Masterpieces (its like a game you need to vote the worst (the least enjoyable drama from the lists)