I'm wondering if anyone else here loves kdramas (and even jdramas) but isn't really into the music.
I do listen to OSTs of my favorite dramas that remind me of them but not much kpop outside of that.
Anyone else? At all?
Um, yeah?  I think we're probably not alone, either. :) 

I like some kpop, occasionally, and very casually.  I like indie and old stuff mostly.  Currently addicted to new Radiohead.
yeah, me too, i like osts of the dramas but not really kpop, i love some bigbang songs, the slow ones, and i listen to iu, but the band groups and such i'm not really into them
ME

Yeah, I just can't get into it. Some of the music videos are pretty cool to watch, but I'd pick watching dramas over it, any day of the week.

In general, I'm more of a podcast listener than someone who listens to music just to listen to music. I don't know if that makes sense. I
Wow, I'm glad I asked this, I'm surprised to see other people here!!

I listen to kpop when the songs are drama OSTs but that's about it... I kept thinking I just haven't found the right band yet since most drama watchers are very into it. Maybe someday? 

But I was surprised when I started getting into the dramas that pretty much everyone came to the dramas from kpop it seemed.
I'm one of them. I don't know anything about South Korean music and any of those idol groups. Not interested either.
Occasionally I'll listen to OSTs or some old kpop songs but I don't keep up with new music and groups.
I like some OSTs too but I generally don't listen to KPop.
Dramas are exclusively my passion. But... in justice of kpop, I was introduced to Korea by TVXQ back in 2006, I give it credits. I stil like it and listen to some music like BEG, miss A (and JYP ajeossi himself, why not), but I can't get myself to go crazy about most recent groups like EXO and BTS.
I don't usually listen to kpop. dramas are my hobby. But I like listening to some of my fave dramas OST which reminds me of it.
I used to be one but i've recently became a fan of BTS :-) but I'm definitely into r&b, indie in terms of korean music
i also fall in love with OSTs like IOTL OSTs
however i don't think i will go deeper to the kpop realm 
I'm the same, not into kpop, at all. But I love listening to the OSTs from my favourite dramas.

I've tried to get into kpop but it's not my thing really. 
Me too. I was a K-Pop Fan but now I can't get into it anymore. I'm glad I've became a drama addicted through K-Pop :P

However, I love listening to the OST's.
I am like that too in the past. lol. I was like I love the ost but I'll never be drag to kpop world *few years later*  I failed