Okay so I have a dilemma of too many dramas I want to watch?

I started Doctors today and I really liked it so I'm going to stick with it. I'm also planning on watching Uncontrollably Fond, Let's Fight Ghost, W - Two Worlds, and The Sound of Your Heart in July. And then I'm planning on watching Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo when they start airing in August. I got a lot coming this summer.

But the plots for 38 Task Force and Beautiful Mind (both just started airing this week) sound so interesting and I kind of want to start those too. But there will be a time when most of these dramas overlap and I'm worried it'll be too much.

Has this happened to anybody before? Would you say it's okay or too many dramas to handle at once? Anybody with experience watching this many dramas at once? Any advice? Thanks!

Me. >_< I manage as best as I can. :p FIGHTING!
I usually wait until they are over and marathon them.

But I don't think it's too much if none have very similar plots. You can always read recaps too or drop any you don't enjoy as they go along.
I tend to watch 2-5 dramas at the same time: whenever I get bored of one of em, I go and watch episodes of another drama until I get the urge to watch the previous one again.
I'd say stick with what you're watching as long as it's still interesting to you, and jump to another if you get bored :]
I usually don't watch more than 1-2 drama(s) at a time. And if I watch 2 it's probably because one is airing right now, which means you have to wait for new episodes to come & be subbed, and then the other has already finished, so i can watch it whenever i want.

I seriously respect people who have the dedication to watch more *-*
Rather than amazing dedication, it's more like a lack thereof. I have this awful habit of getting bored of dramas halfway - no matter how good it is - and then leave them on-hold for way too long (^_^;)
Thanks everyone! 

What happens with me is I tell myself that I'll wait and watch a drama when it's done airing, and then I don't watch it because I've lost interest or I just have a greater interest in another drama. 

@Nezumi that's something I also do; when I'm waiting for new episodes of the currently airing, I marathon a drama that's already finished. When I finish Refresh Man and Good Morning Call, I'm planning on marathoning Pleasantly Surprised and Kimi wa Petto. On top of everything else. I really need to manage my time better lol.

@Meraki I have a commitment issue so even if I don't like a drama that I'm watching, 95% of the time I force myself to finish it. I feel you tho, there are a few where I only have like two episodes left but I don't feel like finishing them. + I was really liking Queen In Hyun's Man but I put it on hold for some reason...
@Meraki haha ok xD you still need to be motivated to start watching so many different dramas so there's that :P Lately I don't have really issues, but I often can't decide what to watch :/

@dearD4NI: I do recommend watching the end of Queen In Hyun's Man, that drama kept on suprising me *-* 

and to all: good luck finishing your dramas :P
I will watch all at the same time ... I can manage 15 dramas at once 
Well I do things a little differently... I have rules when I watch something ..
  1. I don't ever watch more than one drama at a time... If I wanna feel all the emotions and see the character development...I can't watch more than one at a time ....unlike in English series where I watch 20 at a time..cause series are different.. I like to think of dramas as very detailed and long movies....and no one pauses a movie to start another one do they
  2. I don't ever take long breaks between a drama..You forget all the feelings you had for the couple and anticipation during the break.
  3. I watch at least 3 ep min per day....If I were to start a drama
  4. I never start a drama that is still releasing...cause a week break after every 2 episodes is unacceptable
  5. I try not to watch more than 4-5 ep per day (even though my max is 12 ep in a day)...because...even to you binge watch it due to anticipation and feel all emotions...in a day you forget all the amazing scenes ...and little details...cause you rushed it too much and our brain didn't have enough time to take in all the details...
i'm a stay at home mom so i don't really have time constraints. to me it doesn't seem like a lot, esp now that it's summer and i don't even really have to get up early. i don't usually like to watch airing dramas but when i do i perfer to watch more than one at once so i'm not sitting around with nothing to watch if the mood takes me.
@dearD4NI I feel ya; this year has too many dramas that look interesting. Although I tend to avoid watching too many dramas at once, especially when they're of a similar genre/type AND ongoing, I think I've made many exceptions lately e.g. watching two ongoing medical dramas (i.e. Doctors & Beautiful Mind).

Anyhow, time will tell which ones are worth sticking with. Glad I found the gem that's Beautiful Mind

#Fighting!