Hi there! I'm pretty new to mydramalist so I haven't really discussed anything with anyone yet...

I was wondering if anyone wanted to talk about Beautiful Mind with me …none of my friends watch it :( I really hope they make it 16 episodes

Anyways thanks guys :)

@melissafatima Hey you! 
Beautiful Mind is beautiful! That's why I was on the forums looking for anyone posting about it and look who I found, lol. I'm anxiously waiting for episode 12.
I can't believe it'll end next week. I signed this petition to extend it to its original 16 episodes: https://www.change.org/p/let-the-kdramafans-worldw...
#Fighting!
@Fortuna lol hey!

Apparently there's going to be a dvd?!? I don't know exactly what's going on but it might have the director's cut or something
I really hate the fact that they cut it from 16 to 14. It was such an amazing drama :( i finished it in just one day.. felt like they rushed the ending because of the cut episodes. if they're going to make a dvd then they should've just extended it to 16 :D

ps. i dont have someone to talk about it too :D i dont have friends watching kdramas :D
I am enjoying this drama. Usually I rush thru episodes but on this one I am trying to savor each one, especially since it was shortened. I will have to finish it soon though since I am on episode twelve. Hard to understand the ratings problem with the star power of Jang Hyuk.  It is my first time seeing the female lead. Going to have to check out her other work because she is outstanding in this drama. The OST of Beautiful Mind is wonderful. The piano part that starts with those three chords at every key part is really well done. I am kind of like seventhmonster in that I don't have anyone that I know watching K-drama. I figured a place like mydramalist would be buzzing with people talking about ongoing series. That is not the case. I guess everyone is so worried about spoilers it just stops discussion in its tracks. I know when I first joined I was rambling about Empress Ki and got severely chastised about spoilers. I just assumed [incorrectly] that everyone else was at the same place in the story.