Hi 
Two months ago I finished high school and in four days I'll start university. The problem is I'm a big kdrama addict and i don't know how i'm going to cope with both my studies and my kdramas. So I don't really know what to do, any help out there? God? Anybody? Please I'm dying =(

Hello~ Well, i'm not yet in university but I'll have to say that you should know and focus on your priorities and that is studies. there is always time for kdramas but watching it won't give you good grades tbh. 
Hey, I know how you feel with going into your first year of University and being a huge drama lover. Trust me I dealt with it my first year. But what I did is I matched my drama watching and school into a schedule. I put my work and studying first, so make sure you don't have your drama watching come in the way of your studying because it is pain to catch up, once again trust me I know.

My suggestion is when you have nothing to do and your done your work, treat yourself to some drama watching and having nothing to do on the weekend helped with my drama watching.

Hope this helped :)
Hi, I'm currently attending university in the medical department and I don't think watching K-dramas is a problem. I usually have 8 hours of lectures and treatment practice in uni and then I study about 2 hours at home. I watch 1-2 episodes before going to sleep. You should think positively about studying, it can be fun. I actually got my motivation to study for the entrance exam couple of years ago when I was watching K-drama Emergency Couple because the characters were studying hard too! 

I suggest watching airing dramas and picking shows that are airing on different weekdays. Like one Monday-Tuesday drama, one Wednesday-Thursday drama and so on. You can't marathon them but you'll always have something to watch.

Just remember to keep a pause when you have exams and focus on them.
Thank you all for your suggestions =D

I'll probably try to prioritize my studies, and i'll absolutely fit my study time and dramas into a schedule like you Iamadramalover and from now on I'll only watch airing dramas just like you KalkaBike. KalkaBike when I read that you're a medical student, I felt a lot more at ease since i'm a dental student and therefore I hope that I'll have time to do both the studying and the kdrama watching just like you =D

And I'll use my weekends for drama watching too

Well up to my exams I'll probably not watch any dramas because I'll die if I don't get a good grade =P