Hiii, 

Have you ever ruined a drama for yourself by liking the secondary characters over the leads (like the second leads, minor characters or even the bad guys). Like even when you know it is not their story, you became more greedy for their scenes or want to have a nice story arc for them. I'm just curious because I just had such a experience.

Thankuuu

Have a nice day.

Yes! Mo Il Hwa in Inspiring Generation fits this to a T! He was the sole reason I watched that drama. :p
Oh, absolutely.  Baker King for sure.  Which was why the ending surprised me pleasantly.

I'm having that quite a bit with Monster as it airs right now.  I can't seem to care about the main character too much, but I'm still watching for the second lead and his awful/entertaining half-siblings.  They're all kind of terrible, but they're so much fun that I want them all to have happy endings, even if it means the lead guy doesn't get his revenge and ends up alone.  Maybe especially that.  Haha.  I know it's not likely, though.  Arghh.

Also, I get what you mean with Leader Mo, @CherryBunny!  It was him and Shinichi that kept me going until episode 12, but it wasn't enough for me to stick it out to the end.
I had the problem in God's Gift !4 days. I was kind of smitten by Woo jin's character or should I say my sympathy lied with him. I wanted to see him in his own drama but unfortunately GG 14 was somebody else's story. I had the same prblm with Cheese in the Trap's Baek In Ho, though the drama ended in a disaster
Yeah! I had this thing with Entertainer! I wanted so badly to watch more scenes with Kang min hyuk and Hyery!! I was so dissapointed when she end up with Ji Sung! They had no chemistry at all!! It was the only thing that I hate in this drama! >.<
Doctor Stranger, i like kang sora for.jong suk
Goblin. I like both couples. I like that there was no love polygon of any kind.

At some point though, I wanted to see Sunny and Reaper more than the main couple. However, I'm not saying the main couple is bad or unlikeable, both are great.

I don't know if I can link stuff here but just this scene! (Spoiler alert) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVSIwtT2iI
Yup, definitely,
In Cheese in the Trap I preferred Back In Ho over Yoo Jung and in The Heirs: I liked Choi Yeong Do more than Kim Tan
The Heirs Young Do is everything:"D
The Holy Pearl-I just adored Yu Die and Wa Dao,couldn't stand the main leads
High Society-I never felt chemistry between the leads-.- Ji Yi and Chang Soo chemistry was off the chart's....They were the only reason I finshed it
Autumn in my heart- Won Bin
Doctor Stranger- Park Hae Jin
Mrs Cop 2- Kim Min Jong
Angels Revenge- Kwon Yool
Cruel City- Lee Jae Yoon
Shopping King Louis- Yoon Sang Hyun
A Man Called God- Kim Min Jong
You Who Came From The Stars- Park Hae Jin
Cain and Abel- Shin Hyun Joon
Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo- Lee Jae Yoon
Lets eat 2- Kwon Yool
hey @KateMinoz.  Why don't you put that behind a spoiler tag.