Hey there, does anyone have suggestions for reality shows about Kpop groups? I've seen so many and am having trouble finding a new program to watch lol.
Some examples of what I'm looking for / things I've already seen:
Hello Baby (SNSD, Boyfriend, SHINee...)
Idol Army (2pm, MBLAQ)
MBLAQ Sesame Player
Teen Top Rising 100%
Making of the Artist (Teen Top, U Kiss)
MTV Mashups (B1A4 + Block B)
One Fine Day (Seventeen)

^ Just things like that :P
I am not looking for things like Running Man, Weekly Idol, or After School Club, etc...

Thank you
Hmm, I think some groups have their own shows. Like, f(x) had Amazing f(x) and EXO had EXO Next Door. The latter is more drama and less reality TV though, I think. 
I would recommend searching (or asking) specifically for the groups you like, because there's simply too much out there ^^

However, if you're trying to get to know new groups or really don't care, I would recommend BTS' Bon Voyage. It's officially a paid service from V app, but can find it subtitled elsewhere if you search for it (e.g here). Basically BTS went on a trip without getting help from their managers/staff. It was hilarious & refreshing. Very early on already, I lost count of how many times they lost their stuff, their members, or their way. 

Edit: I just looked at your profile page, and noticed we have 2 fandoms in common (BTS & Infinite).

For Infinite, I definitely recommend Infinite Showtime. Showtime variety shows exist as well for other groups e.g EXO, EXID, & more recently Mamamoo + Gfriend, but I've heard that Infinite Showtime is arguably one of the best & most enjoyable (even if you aren't into Infinite). The only other Showtime I've seen is the EXO one, which was quite entertaining as well :)
Apparently Infinite's Ranking King was also quite good. Here's actually a full list of variety shows Infinite have starred in.

For BTS, I'd just like to add that they are very present on SNS and have soooo many videos on their youtube channel, which already provide (free & legal!) entertainment for hours. Click here for their channel, and here for the channel of their hardworking subbers! 
Here is also a masterlist of variety shows they have been on.

Another program I just thought of is Flower Boy Bromance, it's also on youtube. These are very tiny series of 4 to 5 episodes of 15 mins about celebrity friendships. L, V, Jungkook, Jooheon & N have been on there among others.

Thanks, both of you! 
Nezumi - I am actually having the problem that there is not enough out there lol. The groups I know, I already know most of the popular shows they have, so I was looking for any recommendations in case I haven't heard of it yet. Especially for groups I don't know well! :D I hope that makes sense :P 
So don't fear posting too many recommendations! :D

Then, I'd definitely recommend checking out GOT7's Real GOT7. THey had other shows, but this is by far what I enjoyed most & what got me into Got7.
You can watch it on JYP's youtube channel. There are 3 seasons of 10 episodes of 15-20min episodes. 

I also recommend checking out f(x)'s Amber's Rating Monkey. She's so hilarious & down to earth. You can watch it on kcon.tv, their navigation is a bit crap, but you'll find the first episodes if you search for them. 

I'll recommend more another time perhaps, I have to go now *-*
 Amber = Ranting Monkey (a daily life of Amber ft. Kpop Stars)

KNK = My KNK TV (hilarious)

f(x) = 1cm (pranking/surprising fans)