Ok so I've watched dramas about getting over an ex and now I want one about coming back to an ex. Any recommendations? ps I hate total assholes so I'd rather not have someone like that as a male lead

How about "The World That They Live In" Starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo?  I dropped it but that doesn't mean you won't like it.  There's a lot of talking and apparently Song Hye Kyo has had that slightly bored yet disapproving look on her face since 2008.
The World that They Love in - is great, in my humble opinion!
Emergency Couple
Ex-Girlfriend Club (haven't watched this yet)
I've watched Ex-Girlfriend Club and it was enjoyable :) 
I'm going to give a try to both The world we live in and emergency couple (this one seems to be exactly what I am looking for), thanks!
I really enjoyed Sly and Single Again well; I'd say it's pretty comparable to Emergency Couple in terms of quality. 

I haven't watched these but these deal with an ex (not 100% if the girl chooses the ex in them tho)
Discovery of Romance
My Secret Hotel 
I need romance 1 and 2 (but I heard the guy might be a bit of a jerk in INR 1, so these these 2 recs are iffy) 
My fav was My Secret Hotel, the girl's indecisiveness wasn't too annoying as compared to INR2 and Discovery of Love
Sly and Single Again is also my fav
I second
The World that They Live in --  mature, realistic relationship.
Fantastic! - they had a past story, dont get scared with the theme, Love this drama ♥