coffee prince for me. I thought it was pretty decent but I took a hiatus from it two years ago and I've never been back. Yet, I can't bare to relegate it to dropped 

Yeah, I thought Coffee Prince was good but not great too.  And if I had watched it any later in my drama-watching years, I would probably have ended up dropping it.

For me, it's got to be 7th Grade Civil Servant/Level 7 Civil Servant.  It took such fortitude to make it as far as I did (episode 11), and I love me some Joo Won, so I keep thinking maybe I'll have some desire to pick it back up.  But it's been 3 1/2 years (I put it on hold while it was still airing), and I can't imagine ever wanting to watch the rest of it.  But maybe when he goes off to the army!  If I don't pick it back up then, I'm making a promise to myself to finally put it on the dropped list.  Maybe.
Discovery of Romance.

I don't know why I didn't drop it - mabye Kim Seul Gi?
coffee prince - idk what it is, but I have tried it three times within the last four or five years & I never make it past episode two.
hidden identity - picked it up for kim bum but the chances of ever going back are very, very slim.
I do, I do - that drama I pick back up at random times thinking that I will finally finish it off, but I can hardly tolerate watching it in small increments. why don't I drop this? idk, idk. smh.
my girlfriend is a gumiho - was never all that hooked into the drama. I think I keep it on hold for the leading actors & because it's one of those popular hong sister dramas that everyone talks about.
you who came from the stars - I can't seem to budge past episode nine, but everyone loves this so I suppose that's why I'm having a hard time letting it drop.
Lol, good topic! I have a bunch of dramas in my 'on hold' list which I know I'm not gonna get to but I don't want to mark them down as dropped..

Just a few would be; Tomorrow's Cantabile, The King's Face, Prime Minister and I, Medical Top Team, King2Hearts, Falling for Innocence, Blood [why haven't I moved this yet??], Angel Eyes, 7th Grade Civil Servant...
Thanks for reminding me.  I just checked my On Hold and dropped Hong Gil Dong and Please Come Back, Mister.
All About My Romance, City Hall and Reply 1997 are on  my hold list simply because they didn't hold my interest. Though I really want to get around to giving at least the first two a try again.

Falling for Innocence, something was bothering me about this drama. I can't pin point it, but it was really starting to annoy me. I really have no idea why it's still on my hold list.

The Producers, while I remember I found it supper funny at times, I just couldn't be bothered to finish it for some reason. Maybe I'll start it up again... someday.

Mama, Missing You, Tomorrow's Cantabile, were ones I liked but for some reason, stopped and never got back to them.

Padam Padam, which I really really liked, but the whole triangle thing was annoying me, even though usually they don't.

The Good Wife. I've been thinking of dropping it, but I just couldn't. Maybe because the fact remains that this is a really good drama, from the story to the actors, and all, but there's this one thing that's keeping me from watching those last two episodes. So, for the last four months, I've been forcing myself to watch one episode at a time. Hard thing for a marathoner like me. :)

Btw, the dramas on my "on hold" list are my priorities, so there are others that I haven't watched even an episode. 

Pinnochio - I was very into it at the beginning but then suddenly I got tired of it, don't know why.
My Kim Sam Soom - I thought I would love it, but I ended up disappointed
Angel Eyes- I love Lee sang yun but I just got bored after few episodes.
Oh My ghost-sorry but it didn't get to me.
Deep Rooted Tree - I've had this on hold for about two years now! I want to finish it but I've forgotten too much.. lol
All of them basically. Once I set them on hold it's like they've been swallowed alive. I won't ever pick them up again. I'm too lazy to switch the status though. I also like having the dropped list as some sort of "Worst of the Worst Hall of Fame".
W - Two Worlds

I have no interest in returning
I always end up dropping the dramas I put on hold. I'm not good at picking up a story where I left it as the thrill is most definitely gone. 
I recently did some drama list cleaning ah ah ah...the latest dropped for me were:

Cinderella and the Four Knights ...I'm in that phase where I really can't with the teenage cliché romance and stuff -_-
Goodbye Mr. Black ...got bored & felt the story was too focused on love rather than revenge...I stopped then told myself to forget about the whole thing.
Legend of the Blue Sea...dunno why I even started.
Lucky Romance ... got annoyed by the female lead stubborn obsession...thought a pause would have me understand her character better but..NO.. so dropped
MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru...couldn't get over the original so it felt too bland. On hold hoping to give another try but changed my mind.
Please Come Back, Mister....I realized I'd be forcing myself to finish the story when I disliked the leads from ep. 1...not worth it.
Heart to Heart ...Loved it at first, then hated that rude ass doctor, then thought it might redeem itself but naaah....so dropped it.
Hyde, Jekyll, Me ...boring to the core!
Lady & Liar ...to many lies...I couldn't to back to the story, I was confused.
Love Through a Millennium ...I don't even remember why I put it on hold at first.
Ploer Jai Hai Nai Pbeesard LOL I don't know why I dropped it. Just read the synopsis...I shall give it another try.
Six Flying Dragons....watch the first part, put it on hold wondering if I'd go for the Lee Bang Won focus...then...naaah...I hate that figure too much. lol
You Who Came From The Stars - I got stuck at Episode 14 and have no plans in finishing it.
Sungkyungwan Scandal - I can't stand it.