Two years ago I saw a drama  where the uncle of the male lead falls in love with the lead Femele. The male lead lives with his uncle and the uncle is wealthy. The uncle helps the femele lead as friend and then falls in love with her. Any idea..?

Not uncle and not particularly wealthy, but in Reply 1997 there's the same story but with an older brother (who however already works, while younger brother/male lead & female lead are in high school).
Thank you for your reply.
I saw replay 1997 but it's not. The drama has more than 50 episodes. The problem is that I watched a lot of dramas. That is the reason why I can't remember it. I am bulding database with metatags so I can use it to find the dramas If I can't remember the name of the actors.
Hi ! I think it could be "lovers in Paris " . 
Thanks for your reply.
The synopsis is actually the same as the other drama, however this drama is only 20 eps and I haven't watched it before.
Hey, could it be You Are My Destiny ?
I hope I helped kept digging for it haha ♡
Is the drama your looking for a 20 ep weekday drama, or a 50 ep weekend drama?  And was it new in 2015 when you watched it, or was it an older drama? Also, is it Korean, Japanese, or other?