So this idea just popped in my head, and I really want to share it with everyone!

After watching a bunch of dramas, do you ever have a have a thought like, "I wish there was a drama where __________ happened," and then you watch one that has it? It can be anything--plot points, character traits, production aspects, whatever. And it doesn't have to be first or only drama you saw it in. 

These are mine:

I finally got to see a drama where....

The typical love-rival female antagonist becomes friends with the female lead: Protect the Boss

Everyone's clothes were super on-point: I Hear Your Voice 

What are yours?

Also, I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it's supposed to be somewhere else, lemme kno. 

I wish there was an action, investigation drama where the female lead is not a useless police, detective who ruins everything: Voice
I finally got to see a drama where the female lead could beat the male lead in a physical fight, but not in a strategic battle. King2Hearts
i finally got to see a drama where the staff made a mistake and you could see the microphone -> Falling For Innocence
I finally watched a drama that didn't drag a simple easy-to-solve-if-they-just-talked-about-it-! misunderstanding and cleared it up in the same episode! --> Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Joo
I finally got to see a drama where the male lead isn't an arrogant, cold-hearted chaebol douchebag Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I finally got to see a drama where you can see a crew members reflection --> Goblin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I finally got to see a drama where all the important, interesting, intelligent, and nuanced characters in a strategic, financial, battle for power are women -> Night Light