I've been addicted to historical dramas right now.And for me the highlight of those dramas is the fighting scene of the characters.We have sooo many characters in historical dramas but those who excel in terms of fighting and swordsmanship will always shines best... :) THis is my top 5.

1. Bidam(QSD)- .
He’s the only one I know that surely looks dashing while covered in blood.Bidam was a very complex character. A cunning, kinda psychopath but a very sincere with a very cute and childish smile in Korean history. He got the best moves and swordmanship for me coz his style was not all brute force but with a unique technique. Well His master is Munno so what do we expect.. :)
2. Dae Gil (Chuno)
     I love his style because it's more on showing on how you learn wielding swords without a master.
3. Lee Bang Ji/Ddang Sae(SFD)
4. Mu Hyul(TWDR)
5. Chilsuk(QSD)
I got excited just reading this forum post.
I don't think I've watched enough historical dramas with sword fights but I enjoy seeing them and loved the ones in Six Flying Dragons. I'm not into the unrealistic flying stuff though.
hahaha.. you will love queen seon duk.. Their figthing skills is close to realistic fighting.. It's not like the other that flying around. It's more on skill that develop through their masters and experience in battlefield.. :) exchanging swords and martial arts.. :)
Choi Young and Ji Cheol in Faith
Iljimae
Wang So in Moon Lovers
Warrior Baek Dong Soo (Yeo Woon)
Oh yes crazy Bi Dam. Choe Young in  Faith. Cheon Soo in Dong Yi.
Not a historical but can't help but mention him: The man from nowhere....!!!!!!!!!!!