Maybe thriller with sexual abuse/kidnapping. 

I really like Voice because it's not romance. 

I watched Apartment yesterday.  It's a 2006 Korean movie.  I think it meets your requirements other than it's not a series.
Movies that i like with the same theme is "A man from nowhere", "The Crucible" and "I saw the devil". So kdrama with theme would be really "nice" to watch. I'm kinda over the romantic stuff at the moment... Because boys are stupid... hahaha  
Panda: 
This one: http://mydramalist.com/312-mother 
Six: Is this like a movie that i get scared of? Because there is a reason i say thriller, and not horror.. lol 
But i definitely check out this series and movie. Thank you! 
If you like Gong Yoo, you might try watching The Suspect as well.

I wanted Apartment to be scary horror, but it was thriller really.  I gave it a 7.0 because it was marketed as horror, but it really isn't.  It's a decent movie, no romance and a mystery.

Also, you're welcome. Let me know what else you find and like.  ^.^
Gong Yoo is the best. Thank you, it's gonna be a good change not to see the cheesy romantic drama/movies right now. 
Thanks ! 

A Company Man, have to see this, because of So Ji Sub ^^, 
Azooma reminds me of "Hope" when i read the begining. So this i'm gonna check out. 
Also Confessions seems something i gonna like. 
Midnight FM too. 

So i'm gonna have a lot to watch this weekend. 
You can Try watching Pied Piper!
Gap Dong, Mrs. Cop.
a drama with sexual abuse and kidnapping.= Missing You
VishalIngle: I really like the first episodes of this, this is what i like to watch. So i hope now when they are adults is gonna be just as good. Gonna start on episode 9, and started watch this 2 days ago, so it's addicted series. 

Panda: Mother was good the first episodes, the it got boring. But i'm glad i gave it another try, because the last episodes was really good. 

I'm gonna check out more drama and movies, but i wanted to finish some drama before start on a new one, because i was watching so much. :p