Angry Mom
Oh My Ghost
Healer
38 Task Force
Baek Hee Has Returned
1) Gu Family Book -
This has great costumes, Fantasy, a good story and I love the main leads. (

2)Grandpa Flower Investigation -
This is so funny, The actors are really good and so is the plot. You will love this.

3) 49 Days -
Goodness, what a drama. I felt so many different emotions, this one sucks you in. It ticks all the boxes.

4) Oh My Ghost -
It has the supernatural element which I like - The story is good, it's a good mix of funny and drama and Kim Seul Ki is excellent.

5) Boys Over Flowers -
Gotta end my list with this one. It was the drama that got me hooked on drama and wow it definitely was full of drama!

Shout out To My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - so funny and cute.

Great Idea by the way, I've found some new dramas from the other lists that I'll be watching. Thank You :-)
@firepig71 I'm so glad!! You're welcome and happy watching! :)
@SooSoIsPerfection I just finished Moon Lovers. I can't explain how I feeeeeeel. :'(

1. A Gentleman's Dignity: often overlooked due to older actors and lack of eye candy this is a great male oriented drama with mature yet innocent story-line.

2. Coffee Prince: A slightly older rom-com drama that contains a mild yet believable gender bender story-line. A must watch.

3. Goblin: The greatest produced drama ever made. The first two episodes could be a movie by themselves. Story falls off a bit near the end but the beginning episodes more than make up for this.

4. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band: Ever been the angsty teenager who listens to alt rock and whose parents just don't understand them. This drama is for you.

5. Jealousy Incarnate: Quirky romance that contains great lead actors.
1. Liar Game
This was finished in no time, because it was so exciting to watch!

2. The Lover
Mainly bacause of Takuya & Joon Jae's room, because asdfghjkl

3. Doctor Stranger
In my opinion this is one of Lee Jong Suk's best dramas! Set in North Korea in the beginning which is rather unusual for dramas featuring these "ullzzang actors"

4. Secret Garden
This is a MUST watch for all kdrama lovers tbh. Very funny + fetus Lee Jong Suk

5. Angry Mum
Baro's (B1A4) acting debut! The story was rather funny while at the same time dealing with serious topics + Jisoo
@Lou Ooooh, now that you mentioned Doctor Stranger as one of Jong Sukie's best dramas I'll definitely watch it!!
1) Age of Youth
2) Cheese In The Trap
3) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
4) Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
5) Mask
1- Goblin
2- Beautiful Mind
3- I Remember you/ Hello Monster
4- Chief Kim
5- Kill Me, Heal Me
@Ikr Moon Lovers hit me hard in the feels:/
1 - Queen Seon Deok - it's just epic ... I loved everything about it, especially the interesting characters. I also loved the fact that the heroine is not whiny, but really amazing :)

2 - Dong Yi - again, interesting characters and story that made me want to watch more and more

3 - Goblin - Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook, need I say more? :D

4 - Kill Me, Heal Me - very intersting storyline that makes you guess until the end ... it's also hilarious :D

5 - Six Flying Dragons - again, a masterpiece sageuk with a strong plot and great characters
Age of Youth
Descendants of the Sun
God's Gift - 14 days
Innocent Man
Signal

There's no order :)
MY TOP DRAMAS ARE:

1. Punch
It's really the most thrilling drama I've ever watched! Great Villans, great acting, great plot, some tears that rolled down my cheek! Awesome!

2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I had so much fun watching this and the characters are so lovely. Bok Joo is my spirit animal.

3. I Remember You
Sad and sweet story at the same time. Seo In Guk and Park Bo Gum were great together!

4. Madame Antoine
My weakness is a drama with a psychological theme, so I really enjoyed this one.

5. Coffee Prince
Every kdrama fan should've watched this drama. It's a classic. Gong Yoo's acting was superb!
Heart to heart
Moon lovers
Reply 1988
Nine times time travel
Secret