Need a list of good Korean dramas with Mydramalist scores 8 and below, i have downloaded kdrama shows with MDL score 8 and above but i see that lot of my friends like those dramas with 7.9 and below, any really good kdramas with scores 7.9 and below that are worth watching?

Smile Dong Hae, Lovers in Paris?
I've watched parts of these which feature in my own drama list.

Doctors too although I haven't seen any episode from it yet.
Things from my list that I have rated at least 8.0, and I have rated them higher than their average score (so all of them are 7.9 or less):
1. Flowers for My Life
2. Tomorrow's Cantabile (this will depend on how attached you are to the j-version and/or manga; I actually like all versions I've encountered, including the k-version!)
3. Taereung National Village
4. Babysitter
5. Once Upon a Time in Saengchori
6. Full House Take 2 (this will depend on how distracted you are by terrible hair.)
Listed from highest to lowest score according to me :)  And it's pretty rare that my score is actually higher than the average.

There is a giant thread of underrated dramas somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it right now. You might find some ideas there too.

ETA: I think this is the thread I was thinking of.  Happy hunting!
Some dramas I've seen that have an MDL rating of 8.0 or below that I've enjoyed:

Korean

Cheese in the Trap
Hwarang
Jang Ok Jung
Legendary Witch
The Village: Achiara's Secret
Hotel King

Japanese

From Five to Nine
Limit
Alice no Toge

Taiwanese
The Fierce Wife 

It really depends on your taste in dramas. These are all dramas that I really enjoyed listen in no particular order.

1. Flower Boy Next Door 
2. Mrs. Cop 
3. My Princess 
3. Tomorrow's Cantabile 
4. I Need Romance 3 
6. Late Night Restaurant 
7. Smile, You 
8. Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
9. Protect the Boss 
10. The Producers 

I don't know what kind of genre you like, but these dramas caught me by surprise and grew on me–maybe because I'm a sucker for melodrama and hardship, and a lot of crying. I hope you find any of these––that has yet to be mentioned––interesting with a MDL score from 6.7 to 7.9:
1. Yellow Boots
2. The Return of Iljimae
3. Time Slip Dr. Jin
4. A Thousand Kisses
5. Dr. Frost
6. Secret Love Affair
Shine or Go Crazy - Period drama. Jang Hyuk plays a prince. Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Ha Nui play 'strong' women. Lee Ha Nui is scary. I loved her.
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi and Tomorrow's Cantabile have been mentioned by a few people here and I agree - good comedies.

I think without a doubt those were the three most surprising ones I found below 8.0 when I reviewed my list quickly. 
The Producers
Wild Romance
Beethoven Virus
My Fair Lady
Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors
Oh! My Lady
Prosecutor Princess
Protect the Boss

Let me add:
- Pasta (might be too slow for some people)
- Evasive Inquiry Agency (the earlier episodes might be too slapsticky for some, but it only gets better)
- Ruler of Your Own World (a melodrama that somehow feels organic instead of melodramatic; likeable and fully-developed characters
- The End of the World (zombie apocalypse meets medical drama)
- Yoona's Street (great slice-of-life ensemble drama; the episode count is rather intimidating, though)
- Assembly (political drama with great acting from two of its main cast; no romance, which might be a minus for some)
- Secret Investigation Record (Joseon X-Files)
- Empire of Gold (probably one of the best written business Kdrama I've ever seen; the set design is rather dull and claustrophobic, though)
- Harvest Villa (a murder mystery)
- What's Up Fox? (a noona romance; pretty realistic as far as a Kdrama goes)
- La Dolce Vita (great characterization, but dark and quite depressing)

Doctor Stranger 
Uncontrollably Fond
Flower Boy Next Door
Jang Ok Jung
Joseon Gunman
The Spring Day of My Life 
Warm and Cozy 
Fantastic 
The Best Lee Soon Shin
IRIS 2
Bubblegum 
Valid Love
Glory Jane

There are plenty in my opinion!

• Blood (7.4)
    • 2015, Ahn Jae Hyun & Gu Hye Seon
    • A take on vampirism as an actual medical condition instead of a myth.
    • If you like vampires this is a must!

• Cheese In The Trap (8.0)
    • 2016, Kim Go Eun & Park Hae Jin
    • The beginning was so great, but the ending is kind of rubbish tbh.
    • I really enjoy both Go Eun & Hae Jin's acting, and I also enjoyed the webtoon pre drama... The last couple of episodes seemed so rushed though, which is really sad.

• Doctor Stranger (7.9)
    • 2014, Lee Jong Suk & Jin Se Yeon
    • Honestly I don't get why this doesn't have a higher score, because it's one of my favorite dramas!
    • Some of the drama takes place North Korea, so if you find that interesting (like I do), then you'll probably enjoy this as well.

• Heartstrings (7.7)
    • 2011, Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa
    • In my opinion this is one of Park Shin Hye's best dramas! 
    • The cast is great, the story is cute + amazing soundtrack

• High School - Love on (7.8)
    • 2014, Kim Sae Ron, Nam Woo Hyun & Lee Sung Yeol
    • If you're a kpop fan this features two members of Infinite
    • Kim Sae Ron is so adorable, and I personally really liked her character
    • I had a serious case of 2nd lead syndrome in this
    • Very cute and fluffy!

• Mary Stayed Out All Night (7.2)
    • 2010, Jang Geun Suk, Moon Geun Young, Kim Jae Wook & Kim Hyo Jin
    • KILLER SOUNDTRACK! So amazing!
    • Jang Geun Suk's hair was amazing, just saying
    • This is a very cute drama, I know that people have mixed feelings about Geun Suk, but I feel like this role fit him really really well
    • The relationship is so adorable

• Playful Kiss (7.4)
    • 2010, Kim Hyun Joong & Jung So Min
    • My very first kdrama, so that might be why I am all feelsy about it
    • I felt like I understood something deeper with Hyun Joong's role, but if you don't seek deeper, you'll probably find their relationship a bit tacky or at least find So Min's character rather tacky. Please do yourself a favor and think of things from Baek Seung Jo's (Kim Hyun Joong's character) perspective!

150304BLOOD.jpgW19we6Q3_df3c23_c2x.jpgfe1da65129074f08da14b54074afa696.jpgHeartstrings_Promotional_Poster.jpgmary28.jpgPlayfulKissPoster.jpg