Hmm probably Secret Romance. It reminded me too much of the cringe factor from dramas back in the 2000s. I thought we moved past that. And it did that thing where everything is about the guy and the only thing that's supposed to be interesting about the girl is her trauma from which she has to be saved. I did end up seeing a lot of it because someone else I knew was watching it all the time, so whenever she had it on I would peek at what was happening... but I really wasn't feeling it. 
Weightlifting fairy and healer. I watched over 10 episodes of each just because of the hype and fuss around them but honestly I couldn't keep on watching they bored me so much. No offense to any fan
The Bride of Habaek: Way too slow for my taste lol
Goblin: angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst + a little bit of comedy
Wightlifting Fairy Kim bok joo: i started watching it while it was airing but I never continued it, the show itself wasn't bad but idk, i just don't want to watch it
Suspicious Partner - started great for me but then it got seriously boring and draggy between 25-29 and got tired of seeing the main girl never smiling. Probably a stupid reason but even Moon Lovers had some happiness and smiles/laughter in it and we all know how that ended. Been trying to watch it ever since it finished but I can barely manage 5 mins of it playing before I switch off. 

Goblin - watched it for and with a friend. They claimed it to be an "amazing" drama. I managed to watch 5 episodes. Each episode put me to sleep. It honestly bore me stiff and then I told my friend I couldn't take it anymore. My reasons are: the main girl was annoying and very childish and super clingy and each episode was unnecessarily long.

Full House - I watched only one episode before I dropped it. I dunno if it was the time I was watching it but it put me to sleep and the girl was annoying. The main girl was annoying me from start to finish and each episode was unnecessarily long. I only (tried to) watch this because I read reviews about how much better it is than the lakorn version but in my opinion it wasn't and this was just one episode. 
My Sassy Girl 2017: Wasn't feeling it and I don't like the way how they turned it 'historical'
Entertainer... I was watching it bc of ljoe but honestly it got so boring
My Secret Romance was boring/cliche, just couldn't get into it
Suspicous partner, can't take the couples
Suspicious Partner
I loved Ji Wook & Bong Hee, both together & individually. But the plot had gotten too draggy & boring.
The Bride of Habeak.
I have so much expectation in this drama when it first come out because i have read the manga. i love the manga so much but the drama is a spin-off/ like totally different, i watched it for like 4 ep and i lost interest in that drama.

Wish upon a star
I read the synopsis many time and it get me interested but everytime i try to watch, it only last for like 1-3 ep. lol. it's true. i rewatched it many times to finish it but i only go as far until half of 3 eps. i wonder when will i get to finish it. lol