It has an 8.8 on mydramalist, Why is it so good and what's it about?, the plot on the page didn't explain much, is it worth watching, i like all genres, least favorite genre is detective.

q1XvVNw3_c1d6da_f.jpg

It's my favorite K-drama ever and unlike any other I've seen before. It was based on a webtoon about a former Go/baduk (comparable to chess) player who becomes an office worker. The drama chronicles his struggles and the struggles of his co-workers, each with their own distinct personality and back story.  It was a hit in Korea because it really showed the reality of office politics and working in a competitive environment. Even if you don't work in an office, I think everyone can relate because these kinds of dynamics exist anywhere groups of humans are required to interact with each other on a regular basis.

The characters are multi-dimensional and the show pays attention to the nuances of people's interactions and relationships. Film and editorial production value are top-notch!  And the actors are outstanding.  
It's about a boy who wanted to be a baduk player but reality hits and he needs a proper job. Everyone looked down on him because he was parachuted into the company by someone...he didn't get all the education like everybody else. I really liked it because I was able to symphatize with all the characters. I just really loved the relationships between the characters.  They were so cute together.
It's a drama about a boy who's trying so hard with his life. Struggles of not being a favorite. A struggle of a boy who has no enough connection, money, enough education to impress his bosses. Then in his clerkship his boss who's hot headed and all was impressed on how he can follow orders. Impressed by his hard work and passion. The story revolves around his dreams and goals that are so hard to fulfill cause not everyone believes in his capacities. 
Yes Yes Yes. I know I was very hesitant about watching this drama because I am a huge rom-com cutesy kdrama fan. But I think this was one of the first "serious no-romance kdrama" I have ever watched. But after watching this, I immediately fell in love with it. The cast is super amazing and there are a lot of life lessons in it. This was the first drama that paved my way into more serious kdramas...which I am now a huge fan of currently (Circle).
its 10/10 points for me
Its about reality in life. get a job, not everyone's favorite person. struggle at work. office settings. I hate it so i love it cuz it's real life like mine. many situations in the office are so real and so sad and hurt my heart to see but it comforted me in many ways cuz i feel that im not struggling alone. good acting. fresh way of shooting drama cuz i dont know how to explain but some scenes can be very quiet and things just happen like i feel i am a CCTV watching an office. very good lessons in life. must watch this.
10/10 for me. This drama makes me hard to find another drama to watch after
10/10 for me too
look at my profile picture and you can tell
It's one of those realistic feeling dramas, slice of life, a drama about hope and not giving up, achieving your dreams and improving yourself, and 2nd chances...
Plus it has amazing acting... and it deserves a 10/10