Just curious to know what is everyone's favourite drama so far this year. 
Mine:
Romance: Fight for my way
Non-romance: Cheif kim
Romance: Suspicious Partner
Non-romance (or rather, not very romance-centric/minimal romance): Tunnel
So far my favourite drama right now is Chicago Typewriter. Such a masterpiece! ♡
But, well...thanks to this I notice that CT is also the first drama I'm watching from this year. 
sigh...I'm so slow.
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (which ended this year, even though it started in 2016). Just thinking about it gives me all sorts of warm and fuzzy feeling :D. And it's the only drama I've become truly obsessed with so far this year.
Eternal Love: Three Lives Three Worlds....It's been a month and I'm still not over it. I actually stopped watching Healer 3 episodes from the end to watch it again from the beginning as I kept thinking about it instead of enjoying Healer. Still looking for something to help me get over it, I suspect only the last season Game of Thrones will help topple it this year. It's so well made and the acting was top-notch...and from someone who actively avoided Chinese period/historical dramas (I hate sad endings) I am so surprised that this is the best of 2017 for me so far.
Chief Kim so far, if that counts?
Eternal Love, of course. Nothing compares. Everything else pales in comparison. 
I haven't watched a lot of Korean stuff recently so I'll say Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and I probably butchered the name. 
new movie trailer http://videoonline.pk/watch.php?v=GcA7Qu_2kN4
so far princess agents is really good!! also suspicious partner is really good too so far!!

edit: i just realized this was under kdrama she so sorry about putting a cdrama. 
VOICE
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER
STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON
QUEEN OF THE RING
Chicago Typewriter
Chief Kim
Whisper
Rebel
Voice

in that order.  Nothing has rated higher than a 9 so far this year
So far, Chicago Typewriter 
Currently Watching: Suspicious Partner, The Emperor, Seven Day Queen
It's not final, but these could be my favorites for this year, and there are many good dramas to come :)