If you have to choose ONE particular best scene or favorite scene in a drama or movie, what scene could it be and why? you can add quotes or videos :)

Goblin is full of great scenes (in addition to great cinematography)

SPOILER ALERT

- The Rescue scene
https://youtu.be/saJGKYXDZc0?t=2m2s

I understand if this is considered cheesy, but's at least one of the best shots I've seen.
This scene is referenced in Chief Kim lol. And they "do it" again in the later Goblin episode as a joke xD

- Sunny & Reapers first date.

Are just a couple of examples
+1 also for Goblins car rescue scene. One of the most powerful scenes in the drama and i loved it. In fact, so much so it's even my profile picture and my phone wallpaper lol
All villain facial expression scenes in I Hear Your Voice
all stephanie lee scenes in Yong Pal
Moon Lovers - Umbrella scene!!! 

Coffee Prince, the Beach scene (from min 13) when he faces the reality that he really fell in love with (who he thinks is) a boy. The emotions of Gong Yoo doesn't need words, and his conclusion "I can't do it. From now on you're fired" is heartbreaking. 

King 2 Heart : Vidéo Confession (SPOILER)

King 2 Hearts : The Princess Stands Up again as a way to show the country will rise up from the ashes after a terrorrist attack

King 2 Hearts ep 10 (link to full episode)
https://openload.co/stream/KiGuj1MlSDc~1500343860~2a01:e35::~S_ftJoJD?mime=true 

Minute 31 to 38 : Confrontation scene between the young King and the man who killed his brother. 
Minute 45:30 to 47:30 : Captain Eun Shi Kyung salutes the King in the portrait room. 

(yeah, that drama is pretty powerful. Too much intense scenes)

Gong Shim Episode 17 - the fathers meeting in the middle of the road.
Autum in my heart ep3
Princess hours k ep 22 & 23
the vineyard man ep 14 and too many to mention
Fav actor/actress:Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Kyo, Jang Nara, Yang Mi, moon geun young, Park Shin Hye  Fav Actor, Jang Hyuk, Kang Ji kwan,Rain, Jerry Yan, and a lot more
one scene thats pops up in my head for best scene
is from DOTS ep6 in which 
Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (song hye kyo), who has broken off her heels to move easily in the disaster area, is treating a injured worker. he seeing that she has no proper footwear offers her his shoes to her. 
this along with in the background hearing her saying her doctor's oath.
for me was a well shot scene
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

- Bathroom scene in W
- dance scene in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
- kiss in the street in Pinocchio 
- the doctor running to get her cell phone blasting the recording to the entire military base in Descendants of the Sun
- most of the scenes between the Goblin and the Grim Reaper in Goblin
- the last fight by Do Gong Man in Fight My Way
- the elevator rescue in Healer
- getting rid of the dead's pianist wife in the Master's Sun and the scene when Tae Gogn Shil is possessed by different ghosts for the first time
-The Guardians car scene, the main leads are being followed by the police... they fake the kidnapping.
-Healer rooftop kiss, Park Min Young without seeing who the Healer is.
-The k2, Ji Chang Wook bathroom scene.
- Most scenes for me in Goblin, between Grim Reaper and Sunny
- Healer: when Healer says to the reporter Moon Ho to leave he and Young Shin alone, I think he says something as "you play between yourvelfs, we will play between ourselves" most epic scene for me because he looks so fierce
- Introverted boss shower kiss

Best ever scene for me is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNYvOuUocRM

People who watched Romantic Dr. will know what is this about. The same scene happens in both seasons and I adore it. 

The rain scene in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, no question. The music, the symbolism of the moment, the intensity on his face... so overwhelming!