Hi!
Can anyone suggest me an action drama with really sad moments? Or maybe with one of the lead characters that dies?
If you have one, please only tell me the name (or the plot if you have some time to waste), don't tell me what moments are sad ^^
If it can help you, I will make a list of dramas + the scenes that were the most emotionnal to me~ (I will write down the scenes i'm talking about in white so that you can see it only when selecting it, don't wanna spoil you x) )

-Blood
I really loved all this drama, some scenes were really sad but the one that got me was Hyun Woo's death... TT^TT

-Remember (the war of a son)
My favourite drama, by far! The best scenes to me were the moments when the main character was locked in a room by the villain and nearly died

-Grandpas Over Flower Investigation Team
I really liked the fact that it was really funny and also had sad scenes (basically, all the Heecheul scenes x)

-Please Come Back Mister
Same than grandpas, I liked all the drama.

-Descendants of the sun
I would never had thought i would like it! The humour was on point but the thing that disapointed me was the fact that when a character died, he always came back... I don't really mind when it's done once but not twice or thrice...

-Last Train To busan

Thanks!

-Moon Lovers
-I'm sorry I love you
-49 days
-1 Litre of Tears
-Chicago Typewriter
-Reply 1988

MOON LOVERSSSS...I promise you ,you won't regret it
1 Litre of Tears 
Dear My Friends 
Mother 
Empress Ki
Secret 
49 Days 
I second Moon Lovers scarlet ryeo.

Don't let the happy times from Ep 1-4 get to you, it will hurt even more lol
Thanks, I will add them all to my list~ Can't wait to watch them :3
If you have other dramas that can also are psychological I will add them too!
They don't have to be well known of course, i love to find ones that are beautiful and not famous so that i can share theme with my friends too
Memory! There will be a scene in each episode that at least make your eyes teary. Better than remember war of the son i think.
sorry, i love you produced one of the most heart wrenching scenes I've ever scene. The rest was fine.

Drama that i shed most tears over was probably Marriage Contract. Don't think i had a break to recover during that drama. Was fantastic all the way through. UEE really redeemed herself.
Autumn in my heart (such a classic) 
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (agreed)
I highly recommend Memory and Misaeng. Pls do watch these dramas. So worth it
I second 1 litre of tears definitely
Action :
the bridal mask
 this drama has a lot of sad moments but you will not regret it
King2Hearts
Warrior Baek Dong Soo 
this two isn't action drama but they have what you are searching for
All about my mom 
jdrama : Boku no Ita Jikan 

Movie : Heavenly Forest
SECRET LOVE AFFAIR!