What are some of your favorite scenes / parts where the actor/actress spoke english in a drama or movie? :D

Lee Min Ho in LOTBS "Disgusting Shit" and Ji Sung in KMHM
Cheon Song Yi's "sorry" and "good morning" in My Love From Another Star :)
I only watched the first episode of Myung Wol the Spy, but the English spoken by the MCs was probably the best I've ever heard from any kdrama
My name is Kim Sam soon had pretty good english spoken mainly by second female lead and her fiend/doctor. 
I love the "Sorry" from My Love From Another Star, but I really loved the scene in My Name is Kim Sam Soon where she's describing the madeleine cookie to Doctor Henry ♥
"The Heir's" when Krystal speaks eng tho ^_^ shes the real deal
For some reason the one I think about is a line used in One More Happy Ending. It's used about three times, but it's the first time that just kills me. The drama opens up in cartoon, and the leads are drawn in a very Disney prince and princess fashion. The prince asks his princess to marry him (in English) and then out comes the f-bomb.
Seo In Guk's English in Shopping King Louis 
when Lee Min Ho was trying to get Jun Ji Hyun out of the jail at the police station (LOTBS) he was like "She is my wife" and that dude was imagining them married XD "disgusting shit" scene too, it's funny how he says "disgusting" with that accent 

Siwon in The King of Dramas ;p
I don't remember who it was but Do Chi San or Song Man Bo was like "Oh. My. God." in Rooftop Prince, cracked me up
"Real Action!" My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 
Kang Kyung Joon talking in English ep 1 (Big) was pretty funny to me too
in Lucky Romance Lee Soo Hyuk's assistant is named Amy so he says her name a few times. My name is Amy. *swoon*