Reading comments I get that a lot of US cant deal with daily drama cause they are too long.
And there is always someone who will point out "but it's only 30 minute per EP. So it's like to watch a family drama of 60 EP."
But I think it doesnt matter how episodes are split, it's the concept that matters, daily drama are built to entertainment for 120 days or more, so by default they are draggy. 
And I think it's the draggy plot that scare most of US.
Am I wrong, I would like to kown your opinion.
I'm watching Lovere in bloom, but I was curious about sweet enemy and return of bok dan ji, any suggestion on how to overcom daily fear!? 
For me, the key to watching daily dramas is fast-forwarding. I don't think I've finished a single daily drama without at least some skimming. I focus on the characters and plotlines I like and skip everything else. I am also watching Lovers in Bloom. I like the rromance of the single mother and the drama of the estranged mother, but I completely skip the father's romance with his first love. While I do not ff with shorter dramas, I give myself permission to skip any characters that bore me in shows with 50+ episodes. I am also watching Sweet Enemy. I enjoy the revenge aspect of this drama. I live for the misery of the villains. My favorite currently airing drama is Sisters in-Law. I highly recommend it.