Hi all

Till now i downloaded drama from dramacool.

but i dont know something is wrong with it.It is saying access is denied and some error.

Please dear friends help me out to download drama.Please give full website name.

recommended the Kissasian and dramanice :)
I have a list on my Profile (slide all the way to the bottom).  It's an .RTF document you can either view online or download.  :)
Access to r1---sn-n4v7sne7.googlevideo.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page. HTTP ERROR 403

This is the message I am getting through dramanice too.
Can you please give me full website name..I mean..dramanice.com or.to.or.something.because i did nt get any dramanice when i search on net.
I recommend Kissasian http://kissasian.com/
You have to create an account to make your downloads.
Dramafire for me. They are usually the fastest to upload new episodes.
I was on dramacool too, but drop it years ago cause it was close down
and the re-open but their server wasn't good, rumors about virus. 

I move on myasiantv.se  it's cool when they use direct link, not so much with openload link... to much advertising.
when I don't fine something or have problem I check out kissasian.com (they also have kissanime and manga)

but to everyone .... most of the drama have the logo of dramabus.com so I think they are actually the first to upload it.  and other site just copy 

I'm an expert when it came to downloading dramas,movies or anything worth downloading :D Cause I rarely watch my dramas streaming. Its been 8 years now I've been downloading my to-watch dramas. Here are the sites I recommended:-

-do0rama0x264.com ( This is one of my favourite site. You can find 450p/480p/540p/720p video resolution here. The quality are quite satisfying)
-o0ndrama0nice.com ( You can download the hardsubbed video here. No need to search for eng subtitle coz the sub already there)
-freemo0viesub.com ( Place I often downloaded my variety shows episodes)
-drako0rindo00.com
-small00pahe.com

There are many more sites that I can't remembered now as I rarely open them. So these are the list for now. Hope it help. 

p/s : just remove all the 0 and you will find the sites I mentioned above. am afraid become the reason of my fav sites being removed :p