I stopped watching Ugly Alert around ep17.

Spoiler

Around where the the shop owner girl removes the charges against younger prosecutor brother for sexual assault. Cause I am sensing a bad triangle between the two brothers with that shop girl. 
So, tell me if this really is a triangle between them or not. If it really is, then is it a light triangle like Master's Sun or some heavy drama shit till the end. It would be helpful if you guys can tell the duration of this triangle by episode number so that I can skip around. Don't spoil anything else about this drama(even its like a triangle with someone else other than the younger brother). My only concern is the sibling triangle. If there is no triangle at all then all good :D

Thanks in advance.
It's not really a triangle at all, the younger brother likes her, but she never even thinks about him like that, and repeatedly tells him that. Episodes 40+41 are where the younger brother realizes that his brother likes her and he gives up trying to pursue her.

He ends up with another girl, and they quite a bit of screen time and I love them so freaking much so its not a love triangle at all The girl is Shin Ju Yeong Hehe