It happens rarely, but sometimes I just don't "feel" the romance between the leads or I just can't picture the characters together. Did you have a drama or a movie that you just disliked the main couple?

Personally, I didn't like:
1. The main Goblin couple - it just didn't do it for me. I don't know if it's the age difference or what, but I just didn't like it. Couldn't picture them as a real couple in any way, shape or form.
2. Love Me if You Dare - loved the concept of the movie, but the relationship between those two made me feel uncomfortable. The age difference plus the mentor/mentee thing was too much for me. 
3. Pasta. Seemed like such a bad relationship.
4. Let's Drink Solo. No no no. Just no. 
5. You're Beautiful. To me, she chose the wrong guy. I couldn't get over that, lol.
I second Drinking Solo.

- Hit the Top/The Best Hit: I loved the first half of this kdrama, but it started going downhill after that. The female lead ended up with the father (he time travelled from the past to the present) of her friend who had a crush on her. It was really awkward for me...
- Hwarang: I shipped the female lead with the crown prince more. Plus, the couple that sailed fell in love while they thought they were siblings. Nope.
- Reply 1988: haha, this one is debatable. I was team Jung Hwan for most of the drama, but converted to team Taek at the end. I still love the Duk Seon-Jung Hwan pairing, though. They're dating in real life!!!! :-)
Hit the Top- I just hated it. the entire in love with the father of your best friend makes me feel icky.

Goblin- I definitely agree with you there. The age difference was very uncomfortable and the goblin's bride felt like the goblin's daughter more than anything. 
i agree with you're beautiful. i really didn't like the leads together. also same as bel ami i really didn't like iu and jang keun suk together. 
Totoro: Agree with Hwarang! I actually put it on hold, because I felt very weird about this whole sister/brother thing. 
Haven't watched Hit the Top. I was planning on doing it soon!  I hope I won't hate the main lead

SarahEm, I think you're right that she seemed more like a daughter. 
Hit the Top: The dad liking his son's crush was really weird and awkward... totally didn't ship and disappointed that they ended up... (Kim Min Jae will have to be in another drama where his crush likes his dad... again just why?? it is called Love Sling)
Who Are You School 2015: Where my Taebi squad at?
Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Hae soo didn't end up with Wang So :( 

Bride of The Water God... like heck no! Yoon So Ah should've ended up with CEO Shin Hoo Ye.
+ I second Goblin! The 2nd lead couple had way more chemistry!
Doctor stranger...Park hoon and Dr.Oh should have end up together ( LJS & Kang Sora) ????
The Heirs-I always felt like Kim Tan was abusive to Eun Sang-.- He seemed more like her father to me-__-  They had 0 chemistry-.- 
Prince of Lan Lin_ The main lead bored me to tears,and just wasn't that attractive......
1. Who Are You - School 2015 is a big one for me. I was so frustrated while watching this and had severe SLS!

2. IHYV. I liked the story a lot and the drama but not the main couple.
Doctor Stranger. I wanted ljs to end up with kang sora
Suikyu Yankees - nagisa had to be with ryuji

Hwarang - a-ro had to be with ji dwi

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - hae soo had to be with wang jung (he was so good to her)
I'm adding The morning call to this list. I'm so done with dramas in which the male lead is too cool to be a good, caring guy or treats the girl like a nuisance. But hey, he loves her, so that is ok. Well, it's not ok. 
Who Are You: School 2015 - My worst second lead syndrome yet.
The Heirs - It seemed like a grandma and grandpa relationship. 
My Lovely Girl - It seemed like a father-daughter relationship and I didn't like the fact that the main lead dated the sister of his dead ex-girlfriend.
Hwarang - I didn't like how the main couple fell in love while they thought they were siblings. 
The K2 - The romance felt very forced. The main couple sailed while they had almost no interactions.
I totally agree with some of mentioned above:
Gobin: same reason about the age difference... okay, there is a lot of ajusshi romance out there, but for me he treat her more like a guardian than a lover. It could be that her love was more because she had a reliable person than because it was a romantic love? (please dont hate me if your opinion is different). I think I could be okay with them if they changed the lead actress at some point to someone older. (but I know it is not usual in kdramas...) I love her, but she is just too young for him. I love the main lead too, but he is just too old for her. I dont know if this is also part of the story, but if it is, I didn't get it. 
Hit the top: I read spoilers before, so I knew she would end up with the father, but I kept watching because I didnt want to be prejudice. But even if the "father" is like, not the real father, the person before meet his mother and whatever... he wouldn't be a least touched to know he had a son? Idk... I kinda understand but at the same time I dont. He knew his son liked the girl... but the son never had a chance anyway, she never liked him... I wish he had more romance scenes with the trainee girl because I think he deserved to be loved because he was cute lol
Drinking Solo: I liked this drama bus I hated this male lead. The younger boy was so much better. The male lead was too proud. At certain point of the drama he was supposed to get better but I think he didnt chaged much. Got on my nerves...
The K2: One of the main reasons I couldn't finish this drama... Yoona is cute but I felt something was missing. Ji Chang Wook has chemestry with everyone. I couldn't believe this one. One day I have to try watching again to prove myself that they can also be a couple.
Doctor Stranger: I am currently watching but if the main lead doesnt end up with Kang So Ra I think I will drop. Didnt like the other female lead. 
Cheese In Trap: I think the ending was kind of open, but the female lead will not end up with Baek In Ho. Yeah, yeah, he is supposed to be our SLS. I just can agree with it if the other male lead fix his issued because he was seriously messed up. No problem with that, but in my point of view he needed help.