I'm curious what everyone thinks is the most unrealistic thing they see commonly in a drama.

To me it's the fact that a drama is based in Seoul and they randomly run into people ALL THE TIME.  I live in a town with 23,000 (say about 100 are family and friends) and I STILL never see anyone I Know.

Piggybacks. I don't know if it's a cultural thing and everyone gives piggybacks in South Korea, but in my country nobody does that. Not even children are carried that way. It's just such a weird, awkward position and it seems very uncomfortable to carry someone that way, but in dramas they do it so casually..
Yeah, random meetings in Seoul are pretty funny. I kept thinking the same thing. However, the most unrealistic thing happens when two total strangers meet and discover that their fate was 100% intertwined from their childhood that they've long forgotten. Because every person I meet and feel attracted to must have had a huge impact on my life when I was a kid.
I have the ultimate winner right here. 

That Subway will save your life.  :p
That you go to the hospital every teeny tiny little thing.  It's been mentioned in articles but seriously.  
Yes!!!  

I also think it's unrealistic that a partner will DISAPPEAR for a whole year with no contact and then come back and are welcomed with open arms. 
Amnesia is way too common in kdramas lol. And Subway will definitely save lives @CherryBunny xD
Yes amnesia seriously.  

also every guy she meets being in love with the female lead 
Amnesia, met when they were kids but didnt remember, connected through past life (even though I believe in re-incarnation somewhat), 

and TIME SKIP, no kdrama is safe from Time Skips lol
Time skips piss me off.  

yeah the idea that you're gonna go to America for 5 years and the person will wait.  And that you can't be in contact during that time
Right!! 

Also it's quite unrealistic to me how the first lead always gets the girl. The second lead half the time is the better option...but let's go with the guy that was a dickface to you half the drama.
Right, they write up this character with literally no flaws and then he doesn't get the girl.  

well there's a rich handsome cep always falling for a plain rather stupid little girl over the poised statuesque beauty.  After the female lead wreaks havoc on his life.
At first I thought all the near miss traffic accidents were unrealistic, you know where the girl almost gets hit by a car because she's in dreamland and the hero grabs her arm and spins her away from the oncoming traffic.  Then I went to Korea and everyone walks down the street staring at their phones so maybe it's not so unrealistic.  The thing that I feel is super unrealistic is the cool apartments they live in on these tiny wages.  They just can't afford the houses they supposedly live in.  Accommodation is expensive in Seoul.
The second female lead never faces the consequences for what she's done. While the second male lead in dramas is usually perfect in every way, the female second lead is BBFs with Satan, doing horrible things throughout the drama, sometimes even committing CRIMES and at the end they all forgive her. Sometimes she doesn't even say she's sorry, yet everyone is happy to forgive her.

How long people faint for is crazy. If after getting hit in the head you are unconscious for longer than a minute that's almost always some serious brain damage, yet in dramas you're fine. Or if you pass out for any other reason being non responsive for hours after you faint is super dangerous and most definitely a trip to the hospital, yet everyone in dramas is placed in their own bed and wakes up completely fine.
the most unrealistic thing expect ones already mentioned for me would be........how every one is so prettied up all the time seriously everytime.............i have so many bad hair days, its so rare to find one in shows.