Hmm it just started airing, but maybe Revolutionary Love.  It just started airing last week.  I am kinda skeptical right now, but may be worth a try :) 

Elle:

Hmm it just started airing, but maybe Revolutionary Love.  It just started airing last week.  I am kinda skeptical right now, but may be worth a try :) 

in my list....

If I am understanding your question right,  I remember Cheongdamdong Alice had a main character who pretended to be poor(er).

• High Society - Daughter of a Chaebol (family owned conglomeration) conceals her identity and works part-time at a food market
  • Hwarang - Historical where son of the Queen (or King-to-be) had to hide his identity all his life and live as a commoner in order to not be assassinated
  • Oh My Venus - Celebrity trainer is secretly a Chaebol heir 
  • Shopping King Louie - Chaebol heir loses memory in a car accident and becomes homeless

Ugly Alert - The FL does not present herself as completely poor but she lies about her chaebol status and tells she comes from difficult family conditions.

I Need Romance (I) - The second male lead hides his chaebol status.

Dal Ja's Spring - The male lead

Shopping King Louie <

In addition to those already mentioned: 

Witch's Romance - ML has turned away from his chaebol dad and his medical profession after the tragic end pf his first love, then he meets he FL

All About Mom - ML hintroduces mself to be from a modest single parent home from the countryside so that he can Board the place of the FL. But He is actually the son of the company chairman and boss tht the FL is working for. 

Feast of the Gods - ML disguised himself as a new and poor cook thus he was assigned as the maknae of the chef when in fact he is a rich and world renowed chef.  

Jang Bori is here - ML chooses being a poor prosecutor than take up a job at his fathers company. 

My Shining Eunsoo - ML is the maknae son of a company owner but he is a rebel and adorable yet spoiled child. He does clean up his act andhe enters his family's company as an intern and doesnt reveal his family background.

Ruler: Master of the mask - he is the crown prince/king but due to some political issues, he is ousted or kept from living his royal life, thus he starts his life as a peddler.

Save the last dance for me - ML got into an accident and has amnesia, he doesnt know who he is and lives with the FL as a nice and  homeless she fell in love with but he is the only son of a conglomerate family

Golden Pouch - the second ML and supporting male character who plays brothers doesnt reveal that they are actually the son of the chairman

marry him if you dare - second ML is the grandson of a network/station company but he is masquerading as a cameraman

Father is Strange - secondary Male character opted to be homeless and with a part time job to pursue his dream of soccer than follow hus dad and work for his fathers company.

she was pretty - second M works as an ordinary staff in a magazine company, but in reality he is well knon and sought after writer

Others: Dongyi, My GF is a gumiho, shine or go crazy

FL is disguised as poor when she is are actually rich: Lovers In prague, I am Bliss/Happiness, Green Rose, Golden Time

'Love Returns' with Infinite's Sungyeol.

Me Too, Flower! has a rich guy posing as a parking lot attendant at a department store. 

(In an unrelated note, wow, I forgot about that drama completely since watching it 7 years ago.)