I think the title of the thread says it all, so I'll just post the link to the article I found on AllKPop: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/hyun-bins-late-autumn-is-making-its-way-to-the-united-states

Looks like they really mean only select cities, so hopefully many of you US MDL users live near enough to these meccas to be able to see Hyun Bin on the big screen. I know I'll be dragging my friends kicking and screaming to the theatre come June 24th.
I want to see this so badly! Sometimes St. Louis gets lucky and becomes one of the selected cities. which are usually just NYC, Chicago and LA. But I'll go by myself if I have to! Here's to more Korean film in the US!
T.T The closest theater to me is 8 hours away. And I have summer classes. Why!!!

Also, on a side note, I LOVE Hyun Bin's hair in the promo pics. I think he's an actor who has sported many hairstyles and they all suit him so well. <3
LUCKY americans :P
The closest cinema to me is 8 hours... flight!
ROFL @ FLIGHT... hahahahahaha
blizz1020 wrote: ROFL @ FLIGHT... hahahahahaha

Are you laughing at my suffering? You cruel woman, of course Canada will be the next, while I'll have to wait until Binnie comes out of jail... ehm, I mean the military and ask him to personally send me a DVD... or bring it over.
I live 2 hours away from one of the theaters but I highly doubt i'm going...unless Hyun Bin is planning to show up and let me interview him.
gogo7188 wrote: The closest cinema to me is 8 hours... flight!

The closest cinema to me is like 6 hours, if I take a nonstop flight, and then add the hour (or more) of public transportation. I know how you feel. I wish I was still in New York so I could drag my cousins to the see the movie with me. *sigh*
princess_cute wrote: The closest cinema to me is like 6 hours, if I take a nonstop flight, and then add the hour (or more) of public transportation. I know how you feel. I wish I was still in New York so I could drag my cousins to the see the movie with me. *sigh*

At least you have a cousing to drag. I'd have to go alone, camouflaged as the mother of marble boy in Playful Kiss.
If you're asking yourself why I should disguise myself, it's because I'd go multiple times just to oogle at Hyun Bin. At some point, the ticket clerk would alert the security staff, I suppose.
;)
izzy0516 wrote: At least you have a cousing to drag. I'd have to go alone, camouflaged as the mother of marble boy in Playful Kiss.
If you're asking yourself why I should disguise myself, it's because I'd go multiple times just to oogle at Hyun Bin. At some point, the ticket clerk would alert the security staff, I suppose.
;)

That was the only part I liked in that drama. It was so funny and embarrassing. :D

I'll probably end up buying the DVD when it comes out, just to stare at Hyun Bin. And I think they wouldn't alert the security staff since your love for Hyun Bin would contribute to their finances.
LekWeetly wrote: That was the only part I liked in that drama. It was so funny and embarrassing. :D

I'll probably end up buying the DVD when it comes out, just to stare at Hyun Bin. And I think they wouldn't alert the security staff since your love for Hyun Bin would contribute to their finances.

LOL, I'm afraid you're right. My undying love reduced to a mere ticket selling calculation.
How sad.
;)
Unsene wrote: Are you laughing at my suffering? You cruel woman, of course Canada will be the next, while I'll have to wait until Binnie comes out of jail... ehm, I mean the military and ask him to personally send me a DVD... or bring it over.

i hope next is Canada.. i will watch it all alone ... while eating popcorns and sipping on some soda :P ... nwah this was just a revenge for taking back Binnie from me "evil laugh ...
God Bless America!! Where is the love for the Midwest and South? What? We don't rate to see a movie because we don't live in California or New York? That's some @#$%^&*I(*&^%$#@$%^!! GGRRRRRR!!!