1. Your Favorite Kdrama: The Princess' Man 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Joo Won-Secret Garden 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Go Eun Chan-Coffee Prince 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Moon Jae Shin-Sungkyunkwan Scandal 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Yoon Seul-Secret Garden 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: “Paradise”-Coffee Prince 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: “I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie down, and read the books I read. If we could be together, even in that way… then that’s enough. Let’s think of it as being together. That’s enough for us to consider ourselves as happy as other lovers. Don't ever love any other guy, you live alone just thinking of me. Don't get too close with Choi Woo Yeong (Oska) either. That would be incest. Throughout my whole life, this may be the most selfish choice.”–Joo Won (Secret Garden) 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: “How much… how much pain have you endured? I cannot imagine how you could bear such a terrible pain. If by taking my life away, your pain can be healed… even a thousand, a million times I am willing to die.” – Se Ryung (The Princess' Man) 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: “Human beings’ hearts change, that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding. And it goes on.”–Scheduler (49 Days) 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: "Honestly the chestnuts were me but the cheesecake was some other b#*ch." - Yoon Seul* 11. Your Favorite Dialogue Director Kim: “I didn't come here to drink tea.” Dong Ah: “Then what is it?” Director Kim: “Miss Dong Ah, I came to seduce you.” Dong Ah laughs Director Kim: “Answer?” Dong Ah: “Thank you” Director Kim: “You're welcome.” 12. Your Favorite Story: The Princess' Man 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": “It’s not because I love you, but because I only love you. If I don’t have you, then I won’t have any other choices.”*– Joo Won (Secret Garden) 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Coffee Prince sunflower kiss 15. Your Favorite Ending: Secret Garden 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: I don't drop dramas so I eventually finish them 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: Boys Over Flowers 5+ 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang 19. Your Best Actor: Hyun Bin 20. Your Best Actress: Shin Min Ah 21. Your Worst Actor: Jae Hee 22. Your Worst Actress: Koo Hye Sun 23. Your Best Couple: Se Ryung & Seung Yoo-The Princess' Man 24. Your Worst Couple: Choon Hyang & Mong Ryong-Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang 25. Your First Kdrama: Boys Over Flowers 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Punch 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Wild Romance 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: The Princess' Man These are actually questions from the 30 Day Korean Drama Challenge
I knew I had seen these somewhere before. Lol. Did this on my tumblr last year.
I'll have to answer these later when I'm more awake. I've seen so many new dramas since I did this before.
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Lee Cha Don/ Lee Kang Seok - The Incarnation of Money 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Mi Ho - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: OSKA/ Choi Woo Young - Secret Garden 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Kang Seung Yeon - Coffee House - I guess she is the third wheel... 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: “It's Alright”- City Hunter 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: ... 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: ... 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: ... 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: ... 11. Your Favorite Dialogue ... 12. Your Favorite Story: City Hunter 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": “I love you" - Every drama. 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: The Man Who Can't Get Married, first kiss between the main leads, it was just so awkward and funny! 15. Your Favorite Ending: Secret Garden...? Honestly, I dislike most endings. 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: You're Beautiful 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - Twice. 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: The Devil... Story itself was good, but the drama was so long and boring... 19. Your Best Actor: Kang Ji Hwan 20. Your Best Actress: Kim Ha Neul 21. Your Worst Actor: There's no actor/actress I dislike in particular, I only dislike certain roles. 22. Your Worst Actress: There's no actor/actress I dislike in particular, I only dislike certain roles. 23. Your Best Couple: Mi Ho & Cha Dae Woong - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 24. Your Worst Couple: - 25. Your First Kdrama: A Gentleman's Dignity 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: The Man Who Can't Get Married 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: You're Beautiful, worst Korean drama I came across. 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: The Man Who Can't Get Married apparently no one knows this... 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: The Man Who Can't Get Married 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: IRIS Can't think of favorite lines/dialogue right now, might edit this later...
30 Korean Drama Questions 1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Coffee Prince 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Kang Kyung Joon (BIG) 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Go Eun Chan (Coffee Prince) 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Im Jong Soo (Secret Garden) 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Han Da Jung (A Love To Kill) 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: So Goodbye (City Hunter) sung by SHINee's Jonghyun 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: "Miss Ma Hye-Ri, hold old are you now? Where are you living now? No.. where are you residing now? Right now, I followed you and moved. I am currently at the home with the terrace that I moved to, following you. It is so nice here. In a place as nice as this, I'm preparing for your troubled time. Being with you, will make me feel both happy and unsettled, not knowing that there'd be a turn of events in my plans, blaming my arrogant self for choosing you, knowing that you'll be hurt ... I'm still going to hurt you. I will end up not being able to stop. So, the words "I'm sorry", I can't say them. Hye-Ri, don't eat only grass and live long in good health. Find a person that loves you very much, meet a person that will erase the wounds I gave you and..Be happy. So I can be less sorry towards you. When you hear this, I wish that you're 77. Like in Titanic, you're loving daughter or granddaughter, telling them how when you were young, innocent, immature and beautiful, there was one who made your life a living hell...Such a jerk existed but, despite what he did, I lived well while laughing. When you can freely talk badly about me, I hope it would be then. I'm sorry...I'm sorry..I'm sorry." - Seo In Woo (Prosecutor Princess) 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: "Do you really want to know? I loved him so so so so so much that he loved me back!" - Gu Mi Ho (My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho) 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: "“I bet you didn’t let her go, you shoved her away. Letting go is only something you can say when you’ve held on till the end. Have you held on to her? What you saw in Japan was me holding on to her till the very end. It must have looked pathetic and laughable to you, but because I took it all the way, I could let her go. You didn’t do that, did you? You just stood there in your place and didn’t think of following her when she said it was hard, didn’t you? Fine, keep preserving your pride and stand there until she runs far away, mighty Hwang Tae-kyung.” - Kang Shin Woo (You're Beautiful) 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: “Are you that weak? Even if the distance seems far, run after him. Even if it feels like he isn’t next to you, grab on to him.” – Yoon Seul (Secret Garden) 11. Your Favorite Dialogue After a kiss: Da Ran: Did I just...? What just happened? Kyung Joon: What do you mean what just happened? You just cheated. (BIG) 12. Your Favorite Story: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": In "BIG" when Gil Da Ran goes to the restaurant where both hers and his parents were at and says in front of everybody that she loves KKJ. 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: All of the kisses in "Coffee Prince" 15. Your Favorite Ending: Prosecutor Princess 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: I never drop dramas 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: Can I name a movie? I don't really re-watch dramas, but I've seen "A Werewolf Boy" like 3 times 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Jungle Fish 2 ghhh 19. Your Best Actor: Gong Yu 20. Your Best Actress: Yoon Eun Hye 21. Your Worst Actor: Jung Eui Chul 22. Your Worst Actress: Park Soo Jin 23. Your Best Couple: Go Eun Chan & Han Gyul (Coffee Prince) 24. Your Worst Couple: Lee Yoon Sung & Kim Na Na (City Hunter) 25. Your First Kdrama: You're Beautiful 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: A Love to Kill 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Heartstrings, Shut Up Flower Boy Band 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Prosecutor Princess is very underrated in my opinion and so is BIG 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Coffee Prince 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: A Love To Kill
30 Korean Drama Questions

1. Your Favorite Kdrama:
- Too many to mention. My all time fave is Boys over flowers.

2. Your Favorite Male Lead:
- Hyun bin & Jang geun seuk.

3. Your Favorite Female Lead:
- Shin min ah & Yoon eun hye.

4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character:
- Lee jong hyuk of A Gentleman's Dignity.

5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character:
- Kim so eun of BOF.

6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST:
- Illa illa by Juniel (AGD)

7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character:

"Thank you for saving me. Your daughter is extraordinary. It’ll be a waste to give her to me. But if you can give your daughter to me, I will be her man for a lifetime, Gil Ra Im’s man. We will live happily." - Kim Joo won (Secret Garden)

8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character:

"Identity ? Are you asking about my Identity ? I am just a woman with one man deeply rooted in my heart." - Kim hang-ah (King2Hearts)

9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character:

" You must want to see the one you love with such clear eyes. I hope you can see all the beautiful things you want while you're alive. I'll become a blue sky and watch over you." - Han tae hwa (Stairway to heaven)

10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character:

“Throw away your misconception that all good girls want nice guys.“ - Ha-neul (BOF)

11. Your Favorite Dialogue
- Secret Garden ~~

Kim Joo Won: " I don't want to end it like this"

Gil Ra Im: " Yes you can. Compare it to the Little Mermaid.
You told me to think about it, so I did.
But then... I don't have the qualifications.
Do you know why ?.....
Because the Little Mermaid... loved that man."

12. Your Favorite Story:
- Love rain & Winter sonata.

13. Your Favorite "I Love You":

“It is not because I love you but because I can only love you.
If I don’t have you, then I won’t have anyone else.
You amazing woman, you.
No flowers, candles, red wine…
Not even a ring.
But still.. will you be my wife?” - Kim Joo won (Secret Garden)

and

"I’ve lived as your son for 34 years, I plan on spending the remaining of my life as that woman’s husband."

14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene:
- Every kissing scenes in Queen Inhyun's man!

15. Your Favorite Ending:
- The moon embraces the sun & King2Hearts.

16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish:
- PROTECT THE BOSS! & Faith.

17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once:
- BOF, Mary stayed out all night, To the beautiful you.

18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End:
- Lovers in Paris.

19. Your Best Actor:
- Joo won & Lee jun ki.

20. Your Best Actress:
- Ha ji won.

21. Your Worst Actor:
- None.

22. Your Worst Actress:
- Jin se yun.

23. Your Best Couple:
- Ji hyun woo & Yoo in na. (QIHM)

24. Your Worst Couple:
- Moon Geun young & Park shi hoo. (Cheongdamdong alice)

25. Your First Kdrama:
- All about eve (2000)

26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama:
- Missing you.

27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does:
- The greatest love.

28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too:
- Mary stayed out all night.

29. A Kdrama that made you happy:
- A Gentleman's Dignity.

30. A Kdrama the made you sad:
- Stairway to Heaven.
1-fav.kdrama: City Hunter and You're Beautiful 2-fav. male lead: Lee Yoon Sung (City Hunter) and Kang Ma Roo (Nice Guy) 3-fav.female lead: Go Eun Chan (Coffee Prince) 4-fav 3rd wheel male: Jeremy (you're beautiful) 5-fav 3rd wheel fem.: Jae Kyong (boys over flowers) 6-fav. song from a drama ost: Bi Mil by Jang In Ho (summer scent) and Don't forget by Ryu (winter sonata) 7-fav.line by lead male: " My heart was beating so fast that my brain wasn't working" (love rain) 8-fav line by lead fem.:'Boku ga iru..boku ga kimi wo mamotte ageru..eieni" (marry me Mery) 9 and 10-fav. line 3rd wheel male and fem: ?????? 11-fav. dialog: darling you have a nice memory but i'm lost 12-fav.story:The Legend 13-fav. "i love you": i lav beew (Hong Gil dong) 14-fav kissing scene: Goong stay with me kiss and Queen In Hyun's man tip toes kiss 15-fav. ending: Sungkyunkwan Scandal 16-kdrama started but not finish: Fugitive plan B 17-kdrama watched more than once: Boys Over Flower (8 times) 18-worse kdarma i've watched:Star of my heart and Couple or Trouble 19-best actor: Song Joong Ki 20-best actress: Yoon Eun Hye 21-worst actor:Lee Jang Woo 22-worst actress:Goo Hye Sun 23-best couple: Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo (coffee prince) 24-worst couple: Lee Chun Hee and Kang ye Won (a thousandth man) 25-my 1st kdrama: Stairway to heaven 26-Recently finished: Flower boy next door 27-kdrama i don't love but everyone else does: Shut up flowerboy band and IRIS 28-kdrama i love but no one else seems too: The Legend 29-kdrama that made me happy: Rooftop prince and Hong Gil Dong 30-kdrama that made me sad: A love to kill
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Shut Up Flower Boy Band 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Kang Tae Jun - To The Beautiful You 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Go Dok Mi - Flower Boy Next Door 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Moon Jae Shin-Sungkyunkwan Scandal 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Ha Jae Kyung - Boys Over Flowers 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: Wake Up - Shut Up Flower Boy Band 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: “It’s good to have a big dream. Even if your dream is shattered, the shattered pieces are still big.” – Shin 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: "What is your truth? Tell me Honestly. Whenever someone asks her that... she would always keep her mouth shut. Truth is something that appears like a sweet piece of candy or chocolate when its outer wrapping is peeled off. Just like skin is needed to protect the blood and flesh underneath... a lie was needed in order to protect the truth. Rather than remain honest and reveal all her wounds.. pasting a bright smile on her face and lying... felt safer for her." Go Dok Mi - Flower Boy Next Door 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: "Just because of what I told you... don't keep your door shut even tighter. " Jin Rak - Flower Boy Next Door 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: "Honestly the chestnuts were me but the cheesecake was some other b#*ch." Yoon Seul - Secret Garden 11. Your Favorite Dialogue From 'You've fallen for me'/'Heartstrings' Director: You did well! You did well! See? You did really good too. Ki Young: It's all because of Gyu Won. Director: Aigoo you. How should I praise you? Ruffles her hair. Gyu won tries to cover her head to make him stop. Shin comes over and grabs his hand. Shin: Lee Gyu Won is not a child. Let's go. Gyu Won: I will leave first, Director. Oppa, you were cool today! Ki Young: Shin must really like Gyu Won. That kid. I was just complimenting her, and he takes it to heart. Is Lee Gyu Won his item or something? 12. Your Favorite Story: Flower Boy Next Door 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": “It’s not because I love you, but because I only love you. If I don’t have you, then I won’t have any other choices.”*– Joo Won (Secret Garden) 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Lie to Me 15. Your Favorite Ending: Shining Inheritance 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Witch Yoo Hee 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: Boys Over Flowers 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: The Musical 19. Your Best Actor: Hyun Bin 20. Your Best Actress: Park Shin Hye 21. Your Worst Actor: Gong Yoo 22. Your Worst Actress: Koo Hye Sun 23. Your Best Couple: Choi Si Won & Chae Rim 24. Your Worst Couple: Koo Hye Sun & Daniel Choi 25. Your First Kdrama: Full House 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: To The Beautiful You 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: The Musical 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Don't Hesitate 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Heartstrings/You've Fallen For Me 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: Secret Garden
Here. Now people can copy and paste.
[CODE]1. Your Favorite Kdrama:
2. Your Favorite Male Lead:
3. Your Favorite Female Lead:
4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character:
6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST:
8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character
11. Your Favorite Dialogue:
12. Your Favorite Story:
14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene:
15. Your Favorite Ending:
16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish:
17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once:
18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End:
19. Your Best Actor:
20. Your Best Actress:
21. Your Worst Actor:
22. Your Worst Actress:
23. Your Best Couple:
24. Your Worst Couple:
25. Your First Kdrama:
26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama:
27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does:
28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too:
29. A Kdrama that made you happy:
30. A Kdrama the made you sad: [/CODE]

I'll answer when I've got a little more spare time. This is an interesting thread :)
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: City Hunter

2. Your Favorite Male Lead: This is hard but I will go for Lee Kang To in Gaksital

3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Sam Soon from My Name is Kim Sam Soon

4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Ji Seung Il from Baby faced Beauty

5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Kim Sun Hwa from IRIS

6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: "That Woman" Secret Garden

I don't remember, I was never good with them.

8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character:

Don't remember as well.

Don't remember.

Don't remember.

11. Your Favorite Dialogue

Akiyama Shinishi: "From now on, keep a close look on the other people around you, you may notice something"
Nao "Yes"
Number 11 " Between S and M, Of course it's S"
The dealer: "Well then, please place your vote within six hours"
Nao: "Akiyama-san"
Akiyama: "Did you notice something?"
Nao: "S and M, What's that?"
*A priceless too effing amazing look on Akiyama's face then "Well, it's kind of like the difference between deffense and offense, S stands for "Strike" while M stands for "Maintain" "
Nao: "Then according to my character I am M, right?"
Akiyama: "Oy!!"
Nao:" It's alright, in accordance with our strategy, my next vote will be "Yes" so I am S"
Akiyama: "No, that's not what I meant"
Nao: "What is it?"
Akiyama: "I think it's best if you don't say things like that out loud"
Nao: "Oh, you're right"
Akiyama:" Wait"
Nao: "What?"
Akiyama: "You really are M"
Nao: " I... really am M?"

Favorite dialogue evaaah! I am sorry it's from a Japanese drama but I can't find a better dialogue from a Korean production

12. Your Favorite Story: City Hunter

13. Your Favorite "I Love You"
None

14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Queen In Hyun's Man.

15. Your Favorite Ending: King2Hearts

16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Protect The Boss, it has been on hold for more than a year.

17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: You're Beautiful (twice)

18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang

19. Your Best Actor: Lee Jun Ki

20. Your Best Actress: Ha Ji Won

21. Your Worst Actor: Yoo Chun

22. Your Worst Actress: Koo Hye Sun

23. Your Best Couple: Suh Joon Young and Park Hae In from Sad Love Song

24. Your Worst Couple: Yoo Mi Na and Dr. Jin from "Time Slip Dr Jin"

25. Your First Kdrama: Sad Love Song

26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Flower Boy Next Door

27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Coffee Prince.

28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Sad Love Song.

29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Flower Boy Next Door.

30. A Kdrama the made you sad: Sad Love Song.
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Rooftop prince 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Park Heung Soo in School 2013 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Oh Ha Ni in Playful Kiss 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Lee Yul in Goong 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Ha Jae Kyung in Boys Over Flowers 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: Ali- Hurt (Rooftop prince) 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: ''The ''you'' that you hate is the one I love'' (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: ''AS long as you have the memories, you can be with that person forever'' (Park Ha, rooftop Prince) 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: ''It's not a crime to like someone'' (Jeremy, You're beautiful) 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: ,,A good shoes will take you to the beautiful places'' (Well, we cant say, that its from a third wheel character... Boys over flowers) 11. Your Favorite Dialogue --- I Don't have one :( 12. Your Favorite Story: Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over flowers. 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": “I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.” – Han Kyul(coffe prince) 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: The rain scene kiss in Playful Kiss. 15. Your Favorite Ending: Secret Garden 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Even if I don't like the drama, I'm not going to drop it. 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: --- I love to rewatch some dramas, but there's a lot of dramas I've to see... 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Ma boy 19. Your Best Actor: Lee Min Ho 20. Your Best Actress: Park Shin Hye 21. Your Worst Actor: Kim Hyun Joong (I just, don't like him) 22. Your Worst Actress: Sato Aiko (In Itazura na Kiss) 23. Your Best Couple: Shin Chaegyung & Lee Shin (Goong) 24. Your Worst Couple: Yoon Jung Sook & Kwon Hyeok Jun 25. Your First Kdrama: You're beautiful 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Itazura na Kiss 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: To The Beautiful You 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: ... Rooftop Prince maybe?. (My friends hated it) 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: School 2013 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: Rooftop Prince, Goong (I had a heartache for 5 episodes, the end was good)
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: White Christmas for now, Reply 1997 is a close second. 2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Anthony Kim (King of Dramas) 3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Lee Go Eun (King of Dramas) 4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Kang Jun Hee(Reply 1997) 5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Han Jae Hee (Innocent man) 6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: Wake Up (Shut up flower boy band OST) 7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: "I may not believe anybody in this world, I may not even believe in myself sometimes, but that me believes in you." Anthony Kim (King Of Drama) 8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: "There is no flower that would bloom without being shaken. All the pretty flowers in this world all bloom while being shaken. While being shaken, it straightened its stem. There is no love that would leave without being shaken. Where is there a flower that would bloom without being whipped? All the shining flowers in this world all bloom while being whipped. While being whipped by the wind and rain, the flower petals bloomed warmly. There is no life that goes by without being whipped." Teacher Jung, School 2013 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: “The reason I like you? Because you’re that person. Because you’re you. Is there another reason besides that one? I’d rather know the reason if there was one. Then I could find a way to not like you. If I can’t avoid it, then there’s only one thing I want: to remain by your side, unchanged, for long time. Here’s to our love, that chills our hearts.” – Joon Hee 10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: Can't think of one! 11. Your Favorite Dialogue: That Joon Hee one I mentioned above! 12. Your Favorite Story: Reply1997 13. Your Favorite "I Love You": Que Sera sera, confession in the rain! 14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Game over kiss in Personal Taste. 15. Your Favorite Ending: Que Sera Sera 16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Too many, check my drop list! 17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: None 18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Rooftop Prince, as I said three are more but I finished thus one so I hate it more! 19. Your Best Actor: Kim Myung Nim, hands down 20. Your Best Actress: Yun Eun Hye or Jung Ryeo Won 21. Your Worst Actor: Can't pick one 22. Your Worst Actress: Kim Ye Won (Flower boy ramyen shop) 23. Your Best Couple: Gong woom and Eun yun Hye (Coffee prince) 24. Your Worst Couple: Jan di and Jun Pyo (BBF) 25. Your First Kdrama: Personal Taste 26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: White christmas 27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Rooftop prince 28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Beethoven Virus 29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Reply 1997 30. A Kdrama the made you sad: SUFBB (some one died, that's all I can say)
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Reply 1997 and Dream High
2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Yoon Yoonjae (Reply 1997)
3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Cheon Song Yi (YWCFTS)
4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Cha Eun Gyeol (TTBY)
5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: can't think of one right now
6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: The Dream High OST is perfection, especially Someday!
7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: /
8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: /
9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: Joonhee's confession to Yoonjae (Reply 1997)
10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: /
11. Your Favorite Dialogue: way too many haha 
12. Your Favorite Story: It's Okay, That's Love ;  City Hunter
13. Your Favorite "I Love You": the last scene of Playful Kiss in the car, tooooo adorable
14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Honeymoon kiss in Playful Kiss
15. Your Favorite Ending: Playful Kiss, Reply 1997
16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Doctor Stranger, My Lovely Girl
17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: To The Beautiful You
18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: none actually.
19. Your Best Actor: Lee Jong Suk
20. Your Best Actress: Gong Hyo Jin
21. Your Worst Actor: well there are some idol actors :o
22. Your Worst Actress: Jin Se Yeon
23. Your Best Couple: Milky Couple (Dream High)
24. Your Worst Couple: Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)
25. Your First Kdrama: To The Beautiful You
26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: I Can Hear Your Voice
27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: haven't finished it yet and I don't think it's bad : Master's Sun
28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Playful Kiss
29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Hi School: Love On soooo cute
30. A Kdrama that made you sad: Almost every drama made me sad but surprisingly Dream High 

1. Your Favorite Kdrama Reply 1988
2. Your Favorite Male Lead:Xu Tai Yu (Our Times)
3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Han Hong Nan (Come Back Ahjussi)
4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Kim Shin Hyeok (She Was Pretty), Kang Hyuk (Modern Farmer)
6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST:Lovesick The Series OST - Shake, Signal OST - When Flowers Bloom, Dear My Friends OST - Wonderful
7. Your Favorite line by a Male Lead Character: Seong Jun: “I came running only because it was you.“ (She Was Pretty)
8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: Akari: “By the time you come back, I won't be here anymore.“ (Time Traveller)
9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character:  Jung Hwan: “In The end, fate and timing don't just happen out of coincidence.” (Reply 1988)
11. Your Favorite Dialogue:Tae Kyung: “You’re listening now, aren’t you? It’s so bright here, and your side is so dark that I can’t see you. Please, don’t be where I can’t see you. Come to where I can see you. Give me a permission to see you.”  (You're Beautiful)
12. Your Favorite Story: Signal
13. Your Favorite "I Love You": Jung Hoo: “How about me? Would I do?  Instead of someone you’re waiting for who won’t come, how about me, who’s next to you? If you wanted, I could live the way you want me to. For a long time, carefully, by your side.” (Healer)
14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Come Back Ahjussi (Hong Nan&Yi Yeon)
15. Your Favorite Ending: Signal 
16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: A Tree With Deep Roots, Autumn in My Heart
17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: You're Beautiful
18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: Big
19. Your Best Actor: Kang Ha Neul, Lee Dong Hwi
20. Your Best Actress: Park Shin Hye, Lee Ha Nui
21. Your Worst Actor:
22. Your Worst Actress: Tsuchiya Tao
23. Your Best Couple: Jung Hwan&Deok Sun (Reply 1988)
24. Your Worst Couple: Suk Ho&Geu Rin (Entertainer)
25. Your First Kdrama: You're Beautiful
26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Another Miss Oh
27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Queen In Hyun's Man, You Who Came from the Stars, Sassy Go Go
28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Modern Farmer
29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Second Time Twenty Years Old
30. A Kdrama the made you sad: Stairway To Heaven, Dear My Friends
1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Reply 1988
2. Your Favorite Male Lead: Lee Joon Gi - Iljimae
3. Your Favorite Female Lead: Ha Ji Won - Damo
4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Kim Jae Wook - Bad Guy / Lee Seo Jin - Damo / Lee Sun Gyun - Coffee Prince
5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character: Kim Ha Eun - Chuno
6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: Reason (4men) - Secret Garden / Say goodbye (The Melody) - Coffee Prince / Kasio (Taru) - My Princess
8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character: "Hyung-nim, since you're so bright, everything is dark except you, right?" (Park Shin Hye to Jang Geun Suk in "You're beautiful").
9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character: -
10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: -
11. Your favourite dialogue: Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye in You're beautiful:

- I can see you really well right now. It's so bright you can't see anything over here, can you? Were you always crying like that when I couldn't see you?
- I won't cry anymore. Please pretend you didn't see me.
- How can I pretend not to see you when I can see you this well?! Go Mi Nam: you've been looking at me like that the whole time, haven't you? I didn't know because I couldn't see you.
- Please, continue to pretend you don't know. I'll stop looking at you.
- You can't stop looking at me! You can't stop when you like. Keep looking at me. Just as you have been. Just as you have been, keep looking just at me!
- Hwang Tae Kyung-ssi...
- Go Mi Nam, from now on, you liking me, I will acknowledge it.
- Can I really like you? But won't it feel weird and make you feel bad?
- Well... I am surprised and I do feel strange, but it's not a bad thing.
- Are you sure that you won't be troubled by me liking you?
- Go Mi Nam, I am someone who is loved by numerous people. That's what I do for a living. It won't trouble me at all to let you join as a fan in one of my millions of fanclubs. That's the sort of person I am. You can like me. And everything will be all right.
- Thank you. Thank you hyung-nim for letting me like you, even as a fan.
- Fan? All right, then. A fan. Go Mi Nam? Come here. You're joining my fanclub, so welcome. (He shakes her hand, then hugs her) This is because you're a special fan. You should be honored.

12. Your Favorite Story: Secret Garden, God's gift: 14 days
13. Your Favorite "I Love You": "Hey Goldfish . . . if you get off my chopping block, you’re dead." (Lee Sun Gyun to Gong Hyo Jin in Pasta)
14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin at the party in Secret Garden.
15. Your Favorite Ending: Secret Garden
16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: Fated to love you 
17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: none yet
18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: so far, My heart twinkle twinkle (even though the story had lots of potential, the performances were so over the top they got on my nerves). Also Mary stayed out all night and My Princess.
19. Your Best Actor: Hyun Bin, Lee Sun Gyun
20. Your Best Actress: Ha Ji Won
21. Your Worst Actor: Oh Ji Oh
22. Your Worst Actress: Kim Tae Hee 
23. Your Best Couple: Ha Ji Won - Kim Min Joon - Lee Seo Jin triangle in Damo (kekeke)
24. Your Worst Couple: Oh Ji Oh and Lee Da Hae in Chuno / Song Seung Heon and Kim Tae Hee in My Princess.
25. Your First Kdrama: Chuno
26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Beethoven Virus
27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: Boys over flowers
28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: Miss Korea (maybe not love, but I really liked it).
29. A Kdrama that made you happy: Biscuit teacher and star candy, Pasta, Coffee Prince (Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin always make my day).
30. A Kdrama that made you sad: Damo, Bad guy, Time between dog and wolf (revenge stories, summing up).
  1. Your Favorite Kdrama: Signal
  2. Your Favorite Male Lead:  Lee wan (from tree of heaven)
3. Your Favorite Female Lead : shin min ah (from my girlfriend is a gumiho)
4. Your Favorite Third Wheel Male Character: Yoo ah in (from sungkyunkwan scandal)
5. Your Favorite Third Wheel Female Character:....none..
6. Your Favorite Song From a Drama OST: no favorite. really hard to pick just one.
7. Your Favorite line/s by a Male Lead Character: “I realized that I can keep gathering wolves to chase away a wild dog,
                      but the wild dog will never die. I plan to catch the wild dog myself” - King sukjong-

8. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character : “It would be more wise to light a candle than to blame the darkness” - Jang Ok jung
 9. Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel Character:  "people become cowards because they have something they need to protect" -moon jae shin (from                           sungkyunkwan scandal)
10. Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel Character: “If someone spits on you, wait until it dries out. The spit will
            naturally dry without being wiped. So when it happens, take it with a smile.” -Min In Hyun-

NOTE : if you have noticed all of my favorite lines are from jang Ok jung because this drama has the best quotes !
11. Your Favorite Dialogue:
None..
12. Your Favorite Story: ummm that's a really hard one i must say. can't choose between these two. >> secret and 49 days <<
    IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED TREE OF HEAVEN AND ARE PLANNING TO .. THIS MIGHT BE A SPOILER ...
       "Our love has only begun
Hana can you hear that? The heart beat that is echoing inside your body Because I'm inside you, my feet is no longer cold. Because my heart doesn't die Our love has only begun Believe me Believe oppa's promise to you Because I'm the tree that protects you. The tree in heavenMy love, till the time we meet again in heaven where there's no separation Live well" 

14. Your Favorite Kissing Scene: Queen in hyun's man kissing scenes .
15. Your Favorite Ending: Tree of heaven , 49 days.
16. A Kdrama You've Started But Can't Finish: secret love affair
17. A Kdrama That You've Watched More Than Once: Sungkyunkwan scandal
18. The Worst Kdrama You've Watched Until the End: I need romance 3
19. Your Best Actor: BEST in acting skills would be lee wan.
20. Your Best Actress: Kim mi kyung
21. Your Worst Actor: Sung joon, park si hoo .
22. Your Worst Actress: i guess it's song hye kyo ( not that i hate her , but i don't like her acting )
23. Your Best Couple the" fated to love you" couple.
24. Your Worst couple : "secret love affair" couple.
25. Your First Kdrama: Boys over flower
26. Your Most Recently Finished Kdrama: Angry mom
27. A Kdrama you don't love but everyone else does: oh my ghost , heartstrings.
28. A Kdrama you love but no one else seems too: not sure.. i guess none.
29. A Kdrama that made you happy: All of my favorite one's made me happy.
30. A Kdrama the made you sad: none made me sad.. except those that i mentioned that i didn't like.