So... I'm watching Prosecutor Princess (again) and I suddenly started thinking about all the best kisses I've seen so far. This excludes those awkward (and likely painful) closed mouth kisses where the guy tries to push his face through the other side of the female lead's head an she just stands there or wiggles around unsuccessfully (that's an entirely different discussion on its own). Watching PP made me squeal like the closet fangirl I am. The first kiss between Ma Hye Ri and Se In Woo was hot! The way he smirked before leaning in I couldn't keep myself from screaming like a crazy person.

So... what is your favorite drama kiss?
Lie To Me ~ OH MY!! Seriously.
City Hall ~ The Car Kiss.
Greatest Love ~ All the kisses Dokko Jin plants on Ae Jung especially Ep. 14.

I reserve the option to come back and add more.
Secret Garden: Joo Won and Ra Im's kiss at the holiday party held at his house. Sorry, not a big fan of the Foam Kiss.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal: When Sun Joon and Yoon Hee are riding the elevator, and the elevator stutters, and Yoon Hee falls into Sun Joon's arms, and he unties her hat, and he unties his own, and he kisses her, and I discover a new fetish for sageuk role play.

And now I'm blushing.
I liked both of Prosecutor Princess's kisses, as well as Princess Hours's kiss. That's it, I guess. Unless Pil Sook and Jason's kiss (that you unfortunately couldn't even see) in Dream High counts. I thought it was pretty cute that Pil Sook had to tiptoe to kiss him.
From City Hall
This car kiss was HOT
Secret Garden
HOT HOT HOT
matsujun has all my fave kisses in jdramas. nino called them sloppy wet kisses but i say they look as real as i could see in a dramas cuz let's face it drama kisses suck except matsujun's. lol. here are my top 3 kisses.

1. kimi wa petto when he grabs Iwaya and kisses her roughly against the vending machine i thought hot damn matsujun looks like a good kisser.
2. most romantic kiss in a drama was the end of hanadan. domiyoji and makino kissing as the sun sets in the background.
3. natsu no koi...when taiga and Shiori kiss while hiding in the office. that was the sweetest kiss i've ever seen in a drama.
sorry. i missed the korean part of the title. just ignore my post above.
Hi My Sweetheart
Wish to See You Again
Autumn's Concerto
Marry Me!
I'm still waiting to see a proper kiss on Kdramas lol the ones I hv seen so far the scenario tends to be that man is quite rough & just grabs the woman & the woman just stands there looking shocked... i will reserve judgment until such time I manage to get round to seeing the scenes u guys recommended above :-)

Still they are better than Bollywood kissing scenes which are just cringeworthy haha
I know my favorite way to kiss my man is to bow my head, close my eyes, keep my hands at my sides and stand there like a stoic, almost corpse-like doll. Any pursing of the lips would be way too slutty. What can I say, I like to keep it sexy!
NiveaCow wrote: I know my favorite way to kiss my man is to bow my head, close my eyes, keep my hands at my sides and stand there like a stoic, almost corpse-like doll. Any pursing of the lips would be way too slutty. What can I say, I like to keep it sexy!

Your comment made me laugh out loud. Thumbs up
Secret Garden - The Party kiss - HAWT!!!! (they kiss so long, I always get embarrassed and blush :P)
Personal Preference
You'rs Beautiful (yeah, you can say she's all stiff and stuff, I won't argue, bu I like the way Tae-Kyung breaks the kiss and tells her not to do the piggy face, and then kisses her again :P)
Lie to Me - The Cola Kiss - EPIC
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - again not the best one, but I like the way he puts his hand on her neck in the end (sucker for a hand on the neck while kissing :P)
Prosecutor Princess. I was crying and smiling all at once. >.<
Secret Garden. The party kiss: his expression is priceless, like someone who's finally found a stream to drink from after days of desert walk.

Coffee Prince. The many kisses, actually, each better than the other.

Lie to me. Both kisses. The actress is a guarantee, it seems.

Personal Taste. Not a fan of the drama, but a fan of the... what was it... Game Over kiss?

Goong. I haven't seen the drama, but I have seen the kiss. How sick am I? LOL