Kisses so far in Nine: Nine Time Travels, Lee Jin Wook knows how to kiss!
well av seen quite a bit of these dramas and i cant take how they just put their lips together and call that kissing. seriously its so ridiculous but we love it coz its like one to two kisses in a drama but its like so worth it i mean the patience and timing (not the actual so called kisses) well so the kisses that are worthy to be called one are coffee prince - gong yoo (my fav kisser) and eun yoon hye many kisses iris - lee byung hoon and kim tae hee were just hot esp the bed scene the world that they live in - kim hyun bin and song hye kyo had real kisses they even dated for real queen in hyuns man - yoo in na and ji hyun woo many kiss scenes (spagheti kiss) also dated for real i need romance 1/2 - this was just sex and the city and they kissed and had sex all through scent of a woman - lee dong wook and kim sun ah just amazing and hot my princess - kim tae hee and song seung hun had several good ones too prosecutor princess - park shi hoo and kim so yeon had a really good one too missing you - eun yoon hye and yoochun one scene while crying al reserve the spot for any other good ones that come up but these top were better than the rest
Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's kisses!! Both don't shy away from the camera and their kisses are so passionate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1eGhCLVxk

43 Kisses in total apparently!
I have watched so many dramas, that I can't remember all of the good kiss scenes, but there is one, that's stuck in my mind:
the first kiss in My lovely Kim Sam Soon :)
wsa67 wrote: My favorite kiss scene from A Love to Kill with Bi Rain and Shin Minah

OMG!!!!!!!! that's incredibly HOT!!! Rain, please marry me! :D ^^ <3
i love all the kisses from i can hear your voice.
Flower boy next door final episode has one of the sweetest kisses I've ever seen in a kdrama so far and one of the few good Park shin hye kiss scenes.

The passionate kiss from Goong The unconditional kisses from Coffee Prince All the kisses from Lie to Me
Pretty much any kiss scene with Yoon Eun Hye xD I love Cofee Prince kiss scene >_< so romantic! Also, Lee Jong Suk x Lee Bo Young's kiss scene in I hear your voice was really good too! *o*
Alien kiss from coffee prince - most romantic Goong kiss when they finally admit their love - hottest I hear your voice aquarium kiss - best filming/ prettiest (I love everything about it, the tear falling down his face, the background view, the music. everything was perfect even if it wasnt passionate) Non korean - honeymoon kiss scene from they kiss again
The kiss in Goong when they finally agreed they love each other. The game over kiss in personal taste. The tip toe kiss in Queen Inhyun's
Epic KDrama Kisses

Cruel City/Heartless City

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ceca44f03f68fac3a2d92c221cd8be41/tumblr_moyz9yAIWh1qag92io5_250.gif

Personal Taste

Secret Garden

Goong

Also
-Lie To Me : Coke Cola Kiss
-Gu Family Book
-Coffee Prince
-Love Rain
-Scent of a Woman
the kiss Taiwanese ones + Que Sera, Sera the Jdrama's are the worst, only thing I hate in Jap ones
the kiss in cruel city omgggggggggggggggggggg bye. probably the best i've seen in any kdrama so far. queen in-hyun's man also had a few good moments ^^