Jun 22, 2011 03:06 AM
BPetra - 246 Posts
In the Baekje era, the last daughter Hwapyeong Princess of the late king who was perfect in nature, wisdom and knowledge, is shocked when her husband leaves her and she decides to lose weight. This drama shows how her efforts changed her into a beautiful lady.

Cast : Eugene, Ryu Seung Soo, Han Yoo Yi, Lee Won Jong
Jun 22, 2011 03:06 AM
BPetra - 246 Posts
Looks fun, here is trailer:

Jun 22, 2011 10:06 AM
Mary-x - 766 Posts
Is this a new drama?? If so when does it air, do you know?
Jun 22, 2011 04:06 PM
ariahs - 154 Posts
bodudelod wrote: Is this a new drama?? If so when does it air, do you know?


I believe it airs on the 26th, but I'm not too sure.
Jun 22, 2011 06:06 PM
boredandtwitchy - 431 Posts
This... looks like all kinds of terrible. Also, they're playing the wrong Mika song in the background; it should have been:

Jun 22, 2011 08:06 PM
Mary-x - 766 Posts
I don't know...this drama looks amusing to me. Will have to check out the first ep then make a proper judgement.
Jun 22, 2011 08:06 PM
Ari_Lee - 13601 Posts
Poetsseaw wrote: This... looks like all kinds of terrible. Also, they're playing the wrong Mika song in the background; it should have been:



I wonder why they didn't use this one?
Jun 23, 2011 06:06 AM
BPetra - 246 Posts
1. i love MIKA ^_^ and all his songs - and yeah, when i think about it, Big Girl would b better :D
2. Its all new
3. The main girl will be played by Eugene lol :D
Jun 23, 2011 07:06 AM
KamZ - 8298 Posts
sp01 wrote: 1. i love MIKA ^_^ and all his songs - and yeah, when i think about it, Big Girl would b better :D
2. Its all new
3. The main girl will be played by Eugene lol :D


I also believe this will be her last drama..n then she retires according to allkpop
Jun 23, 2011 09:06 AM
boredandtwitchy - 431 Posts
TriemeDeend wrote: I also believe this will be her last drama..n then she retires according to allkpop


Allkpop didn't say that Eugene was retiring. Just that this will be her last drama as a single woman.
Jun 23, 2011 09:06 AM
KamZ - 8298 Posts
jhilen01 wrote: Allkpop didn't say that Eugene was retiring. Just that this will be her last drama as a single woman.


ah i must've read wrong then...sowie fo the misinfo :D
Jan 28, 2012 09:01 AM
Sleepninja - 16213 Posts
I watched this a few months back. I was pretty funny, but the acting could be a bit over-the-top and the story was a bit rushed and I wasn't too impressed with it. But that's to be expected since it's a one episode comedy that was never meant to be taken seriously. I gave it a 5.
Jan 28, 2012 12:01 PM
Snowkat - 27 Posts
Does this drama have another title? I know sometimes there are different titles for the same dramas. I can't find it anywhere subbed. I would like to check it out.
Jan 28, 2012 12:01 PM
Immortal_Stranger - 2322 Posts
Snowkat wrote: Does this drama have another title? I know sometimes there are different titles for the same dramas. I can't find it anywhere subbed. I would like to check it out.


I watched it here: http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/hwapyeong-princesss-weight-loss/
Jan 28, 2012 07:01 PM
Snowkat - 27 Posts
Thanks Yeona. :D Have a great weekend.