In the Baekje era, the last daughter Hwapyeong Princess of the late king who was perfect in nature, wisdom and knowledge, is shocked when her husband leaves her and she decides to lose weight. This drama shows how her efforts changed her into a beautiful lady.

Cast : Eugene, Ryu Seung Soo, Han Yoo Yi, Lee Won Jong
Looks fun, here is trailer:

Is this a new drama?? If so when does it air, do you know?
bodudelod wrote: Is this a new drama?? If so when does it air, do you know?

I believe it airs on the 26th, but I'm not too sure.
This... looks like all kinds of terrible. Also, they're playing the wrong Mika song in the background; it should have been:

I don't know...this drama looks amusing to me. Will have to check out the first ep then make a proper judgement.
Poetsseaw wrote: This... looks like all kinds of terrible. Also, they're playing the wrong Mika song in the background; it should have been:

I wonder why they didn't use this one?
1. i love MIKA ^_^ and all his songs - and yeah, when i think about it, Big Girl would b better :D
2. Its all new
3. The main girl will be played by Eugene lol :D
sp01 wrote: 1. i love MIKA ^_^ and all his songs - and yeah, when i think about it, Big Girl would b better :D
2. Its all new
3. The main girl will be played by Eugene lol :D

I also believe this will be her last drama..n then she retires according to allkpop
TriemeDeend wrote: I also believe this will be her last drama..n then she retires according to allkpop

Allkpop didn't say that Eugene was retiring. Just that this will be her last drama as a single woman.
jhilen01 wrote: Allkpop didn't say that Eugene was retiring. Just that this will be her last drama as a single woman.

ah i must've read wrong then...sowie fo the misinfo :D
I watched this a few months back. I was pretty funny, but the acting could be a bit over-the-top and the story was a bit rushed and I wasn't too impressed with it. But that's to be expected since it's a one episode comedy that was never meant to be taken seriously. I gave it a 5.
Does this drama have another title? I know sometimes there are different titles for the same dramas. I can't find it anywhere subbed. I would like to check it out.
Snowkat wrote: Does this drama have another title? I know sometimes there are different titles for the same dramas. I can't find it anywhere subbed. I would like to check it out.

I watched it here: http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/hwapyeong-princesss-weight-loss/
Thanks Yeona. :D Have a great weekend.