Personally, I cannot WAIT for the next season of Vampire Prosecutor! Season 2 left me with so many questions..... so what do you guys think will happen next season?! The anticipation is nearly unbearable! Haha ^^ so what are you guys thinking will happen to the team next season? Or better yet, who do you guys think is the bad blood?! I don't even have a prediction, so maybe someone else has one? ^^;;
OMFG has the 3rd season been confirmed?! *dies* I think the bad blood is the young vampire who appeared on the 2nd season.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: OMFG has the 3rd season been confirmed?! *dies*

I think the bad blood is the young vampire who appeared on the 2nd season.

It hasn't been officially confirmed, but it was on OCN's 2013 line-up video, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zti5cO2Mhk

I thought it might have been Yeon Ji, but then a man kidnapped Min so I'm not sure!! What is that vampire's name anyway? I heard some people online have been calling him L but they never say his name in the show... Now I think the bad blood may actually be old Prosecutor Jang (remember him?!)! He might still be alive! And I just remembered... did that Park Hoon guy come back to life at the end of the episode!?
I'm still watching season 1, but I think S3 might take a while since Yun Jung Hoon is currently starring on a 50 episode drama - VP is probably scheduled for the end of the year :)
TeamTaeYeon wrote: It hasn't been officially confirmed, but it was on OCN's 2013 line-up video, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zti5cO2Mhk

I thought it might have been Yeon Ji, but then a man kidnapped Min so I'm not sure!! What is that vampire's name anyway? I heard some people online have been calling him L but they never say his name in the show... Now I think the bad blood may actually be old Prosecutor Jang (remember him?!)! He might still be alive! And I just remembered... did that Park Hoon guy come back to life at the end of the episode!?

Yeah I saw it there but I don't believe anything until the airing date is out XD

SPOILERS!

I think it was just L...? The Jang dude woke up at the end of the 2nd season. The bartender (Ra Jae Wook) had frozen him and stuff.
He was at the end of the last episode of 2nd season. He was in the car with Hwang Detective searching for Min Tae Yeon.

They all were asking where the hell is he and then the drama ended. That's how I remember it..?

Don't remember about Park Hoon...

samsoons wrote: I'm still watching season 1, but I think S3 might take a while since Yun Jung Hoon is currently starring on a 50 episode drama - VP is probably scheduled for the end of the year :)

Yeah that's what I think too.
All I'm hoping for is more romance in season 3.
SPOILER ALERT!!!! TY and JI need to move along in the romance department. I want JI to get a love interest and watch our proud prosecutor TY squirm with jealousy! LOL! This would force him to show his true feelings and finally kiss JI. JI might turn into a vampire and fight against Bad Blood, YJ, the adoptive sister of TY. Didn't Dr. Blood say that YJ had turned bad? And even though I find it unlikely that JI might have been turned into a vampire, at least it'd make the story line interesting. So sad that Dr. Jo and Luna are dead...they were such great characters.
Well, I am hoping for more screen time for protagonist. It seems almost nonsensical how little screen time hero himself had in season 2. It was like attention to detail has been payed to everything, everything fitted: drama, suspence, case stories but I felt lack of hero. Like he was omitted. I had hoped that season 2 would be like last two episodes of the first season, because they were amazing, they really showed his capabilites, not only vampiric but his mind, his dedication.... :-( I was disappointed. I sure hope they will make up for it.
I don't think bad blood is L, I think they will bring it a new face or something like that. I am hoping for more romance in the upcoming season but I don't think he turned her into a vampire at the end of the previous season. However, I am pretty sure that she will begin to doubt him and maybe become a vampire eventually.
Am I the only one who doesn't want any romance? XD I'm fine with the slight amount the seasons had showed so far XD
I also saw the OCN line-up but it's still not confirmed. I read an interview somewhere and OCN said they are still considering it. There was also a 50-episode drama Yun Jung Hoon is presently casted, so as samsoons had said, maybe it's possible on the end of the year. I think Bad Blood is someone related to the prosecution body., or a new face. Maybe he is someone who kidnapped Min Tae Yeon at the ending of VP2. And I also think the female superior, knew something about it. I also think it's not L because the former blood supplier (Ra Jae Wook) denied it as well. It was still a mystery if Prosecutor Jang can be fully revived because Bad Blood almost killed him. Too many questions left to be answered, Season 3 is a must. Little romance is okay also for me, but if they can give more, much welcome. :)
ylisse wrote: I also saw the OCN line-up but it's still not confirmed. I read an interview somewhere and OCN said they are still considering it. There was also a 50-episode drama Yun Jung Hoon is presently casted, so as samsoons had said, maybe it's possible on the end of the year.

I think Bad Blood is someone related to the prosecution body., or a new face. Maybe he is someone who kidnapped Min Tae Yeon at the ending of VP2. And I also think the female superior, knew something about it. I also think it's not L because the former blood supplier (Ra Jae Wook) denied it as well. It was still a mystery if Prosecutor Jang can be fully revived because Bad Blood almost killed him. Too many questions left to be answered, Season 3 is a must. Little romance is okay also for me, but if they can give more, much welcome. :)

Well if we have to wait until next December or something, I guess that's fine by me -- as long as all these questions are answered! :P
I am not intersted in romance as much as I am interested in the mystery behind bad blood, what happened to his sister and what will really happen to L
OMG... If season 3 is confirmed, i'll die in happiness XDD I so loved the first 2 seasons <3 And i agree about romance : this drama's plot is already quite rich, no need of romance.
I'm still watching season 1, but I'm really loving it, so I would be super-happy if they did a third one...meaning I have even more episodes to watch!