I just hope it happens it doesn't mater if we wait a bit for season 3. And about bad blood I have my suspicions. I thing it's that politician (minister) from the beginning of the first episode. Evil doctor is also a candidate for bad blood since he was politician's first victim and thus became a vampire.
Is it possible that Jung In is the bad blood?
UPDATE: OCN uploaded a video onto Youtube of their 2014 lineup, and it looks like a spinoff series called "The Vampire" is going to be released this year. Nothing has been really mentioned other than that it's a spinoff of Vampire Prosecutor, but I figured I'd share anyway. It's something to look forward to in the meantime! I do hope they continue the original series, however... There would be many disappointed fans out there if not...

But anyway, here's the link to the lineup video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlsA0X1--as#t=29

Any predictions? Personally, I think yvileth may be right -- those red eyes with the roses and the tear look kind of feminine to me... It could possibly be Jung In...? I hope the original cast is in this spinoff, they are all such terrific actors. I'll probably watch it either way though, haha ^^