What is the korean drama you would advise people to better not starting watching, because you've watched it yourself and was so disappointed that you totally regret having spent so much time watching it until the end? For me it's Fashion King. The story was going back and forth, up and down. It was acctually quite thrilling some time, but I didn't like how the character of the main lead developed. And the ending was so..., so... disappointing. I couldn't believe there was a drama with such a horrible ending. It didn't even made sense.
Big, Playful kiss and the 1,000th man.
Love Rain, I do I do.
Big, the second half of this was so BORING and painful to watch AND it has a crappy ending.
hedwig3 wrote: Korean dramas you would advise others not to watch

There isn't any, and I don't think anyone should give advice on dramas not to watch.

If I were to not watch what people tell me to, I wouldn't have watched 1 of my top 3 favorite dramas, 7th Grade Civil Servant and many other dramas that I really liked (such as Big and Protect the Boss).

On the other hand, 2 dramas that everyone seems to love, Reply 1997 and You're Beautiful, I have found those completely overrated and nowhere nearly as good as most of the dramas I have watched.
Big, Five Fingers, Playful Kiss, To The Beautiful You. I'm still trying to forget these . Especially Big.
Big - Stupid love story. you can check mdl and sort by ratings on completed drama to see the lowest score drama i rated which i advise everyone not to watch!
East of Eden. God. Just....for your own sanity, stay far, far away from it! Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. I know some people loved it, but I just think it was so awful. Silly, stupid and a big waste of time. Because of that drama, I was reluctant to watch another Flower Boy drama, fearing it would be just as bad or worse. Thank God Flower Boy Next Door was great! But FBRS is just bad bad bad.
Playful Kiss - Annoying female lead and boring!! Big - It just got weird half way through and the ending sucks. When a man's in love - too damn frustrating all the way through, i gave up episode 10 Spotlight - If you want something to make you fall asleep easily, this is it!
CherryBunny wrote: East of Eden. God. Just....for your own sanity, stay far, far away from it!

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. I know some people loved it, but I just think it was so awful. Silly, stupid and a big waste of time. Because of that drama, I was reluctant to watch another Flower Boy drama, fearing it would be just as bad or worse. Thank God Flower Boy Next Door was great! But FBRS is just bad bad bad.
Stay away from East of Eden? Why? The cast looks soo good! I planned to watch this drama next.
Kromesta wrote: Stay away from East of Eden? Why? The cast looks soo good! I planned to watch this drama next.

Just watch it. People have different opinions on dramas, even if a lot of people hate a drama you might love it and the other way around.

This thread is cancer.
Here are some dramas I would never recommend though there were moments I liked

Big - what the [...] with the ending... and everything?!
Muscle Girl - I don't even know myself how I happened to watch and finish it o.o Lee Hong Ki power I guess haha
Full House 2 - The story was boring but I still liked some moments. Not enough to ever recommend it
Absolute Boyfriend - The most irritating female lead ever. Plus she was dubbed in Chinese... I could kill her. Poor Nai Te é.è
Cinderella's Sister - Worst drama ever to me: annoying story, annoying romance, annoying characters with annoying problems, annoying crying scenes every 5 minutes.. I haven't finished it yet... I'm having a break at ep 15 (it's the 4th or 5th break... Fighting!)
Scent of a Woman - No interest in it at all but I love Uhm Ki Joon <3
Dream high 2 - No comment on this massacre. T-ara's Ji Yeon is the only reason I finished it
Shut up Flower Boy Band - Because the most interesting and exciting character I've ever seen died in ep 2. I was so gutted that I couldn't watch it happily anymore. Great ost though

I don't regret watching those dramas but I would never rewatch them (Maybe only SUFBB until ep2 :P )
I think you should just watch whatever you find itruiging, and just drop them if it's not your cup of tea. ; )
Coffee Prince ... everyone loves it but I just cannot see why. It's so boring and it has so many episodes but nothing ever happens. It drags on and on and on... Protect the Boss ... boring Dream High 2 ... I really loved the first one, so I was so excitet for season two, only to find out that it has nothing of the great things the first season offered. I was so disappointed. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ... I haven't even finished it yet because I just cant bear to watch it. Ok, maybe I am biased because I don't like the leading actors but I also think that the story is really boring. Did I mention that the character of the main male lead is also really annoying or do I just percieve it that way because I don't like the actor? Anyways, after watching Shut up Flower Boy Band, which I absolutely adored, I was disappointed by Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. It's a waste of time for me, although many people like it :D