"Running Man is a South Korean variety show. It is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows. The MCs and guests play games and carry out missions in a landmark, and are required to win missions to earn Running Balls. The team with more Running Balls will win."

Does anyone else watch this?
It's my favorite variety show! I love everyone on it, and I love all the celebrity guests they have. The SNSD episode is still one of my favorites, lol. SPARTA!

Seriously, though, if y'all haven't seen this show, look it up...it's great.
Woo-hoo! I'm loving the variety show love spreading throughout the forum. Running Man is definitely my favorite show. Lee Kwang Soo and his constant sabotaging of others' reputation! The Monday Couple! Haharo! Sparta! I love them all <3 <3 And I cried SO HARD when Joong Ki left. I'm more addicted to this show than to any drama ever.
I just love Jong Kook's "Sparta!" moments

Sparta!
eileena3104_ wrote: Woo-hoo! I'm loving the variety show love spreading throughout the forum. Running Man is definitely my favorite show. Lee Kwang Soo and his constant sabotaging of others' reputation! The Monday Couple! Haharo! Sparta! I love them all <3 <3 And I cried SO HARD when Joong Ki left. I'm more addicted to this show than to any drama ever.

Same here!! Although, I have avoided the final Joong Ki episode. I wasn't sad when I saw one after he was gone, so I just avoided it. I don't want any other cast member to leave because I love them all so much and their different personae. I miss Gwang Soo's framing lol...and Sukjin, Jaesuk, and Gwang Soo being the first out club... "You're late." XD
I admit I started watching this show when my dongsaeng *points to fourtseven* told me YongHwa and Lee Joon appeared in it. Since then, I've been hooked. I haven't watched the Farewell to Joong Ki episode either and I would also hate if ANY of the remaining cast left. I love them all and make me laugh sooo much.
Yep! Since I told her about 3 days after I saw my first episode, we started about the same time. They're all hilarious...then I started looking them up in other shows...like Song Ji Hyo. I watched her Family Outing episode, and and they called her "Blank" on that one, too. It was so true lol.
imaniabawazier wrote: I started looking them up in other shows...like Song Ji Hyo. I watched her Family Outing episode, and and they called her "Blank" on that one, too. It was so true lol.

Jajaaja! I still remember the dance. Too funny!
does it hv eng subs...?
Yes, t's subbed. want links?
u read my mind lol
ive never actually watched any variety shows or reality shows..im not sure if it's worth watchin..therefore a lil apprehensive...bt we get all these in DC right?!!!
I think they have added it recently, but I'm not sure since I don't watch it there.
Don't be afraid of the variety show. They're hilarious...and if a show isn't worth watching you know within an episode. I can't wait til episode 52 is done being subbed. Squee.
anniemaychan wrote: Don't be afraid of the variety show. They're hilarious...and if a show isn't worth watching you know within an episode. I can't wait til episode 52 is done being subbed. Squee.

I can't wait either, I keep checking the progress! LOL