MDL Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed.
Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.

Cast:

Kim Soo Hyun as Do Min Joon
Jun Ji Hyun as Chun Song Yi
Choi Min as Lee Hwi Kyung
Yoo In Na as Yoo Se Mi
Park Hae Jin as Lee Jae Kyung
Ahn Jae Hyun as Chun Yoon Jae

Teasers:

The drama starts airing on December the 18th following Heirs.
Thanks for making this thread ! I'm looking forward to watching this drama !
I'll be watching this :)
I will definitely be watching this.
Ari_Lee wrote: I will definitely be watching this.

ahah whats the main attraction for you?
nekoblah wrote: ahah whats the main attraction for you?

I like Sci-fi/ Fantasy themes. And Kim Soo Hyun as an alien, I have to say I'm ready for them to cut short Heirs and start this right now.

I also like Yoo In Na, even though it seems she's not going to be the main female character.
Ari_Lee wrote: I like Sci-fi/ Fantasy themes. And Kim Soo Hyun as an alien, I have to say I'm ready for them to cut short Heirs and start this right now.

I also like Yoo In Na, even though it seems she's not going to be the main female character.

i second that all the way!
k drama land tends to make 2nd actress annoying, lets hope that wont be the case.
nekoblah wrote: i second that all the way!
k drama land tends to make 2nd actress annoying, lets hope that wont be the case.

Let's make a petition for them to make Heirs 18 episodes! LOL!

Yeah, they do tend to make them annoying in a no self esteem, clingy, psycho stalker kind of way. I also hope this character isn't as irritating (in a bi*chy way) as her character from You're the Best Lee Soon Shin.
I am so going to watch this because of the alien thing :D
We are going to have so much fun watching this and commenting it on MDL I can't wait for Heirs to be over ! (except that I'll be gieving the loss of Choi Young Do...but still)
Juniko wrote: We are going to have so much fun watching this and commenting it on MDL I can't wait for Heirs to be over ! (except that I'll be gieving the loss of Choi Young Do...but still)

DITTO!! I can't wait to watch this... and for Heirs to end. (except for Young do) LOL
Juniko wrote: We are going to have so much fun watching this and commenting it on MDL I can't wait for Heirs to be over ! (except that I'll be gieving the loss of Choi Young Do...but still)

Jeaniessi wrote: DITTO!! I can't wait to watch this... and for Heirs to end. (except for Young do) LOL

Ari_Lee wrote: Let's make a petition for them to make Heirs 18 episodes! LOL!

Yeah, they do tend to make them annoying in a no self esteem, clingy, psycho stalker kind of way. I also hope this character isn't as irritating (in a bi*chy way) as her character from You're the Best Lee Soon Shin.

petition begins we got 4 who wish it to end right now ahahah
yoo in na wasnt too bad in lee soon shin, maybe cuz i got a sister so i can understand how she feels about a sister lol
I so can't wait for this to start, but I won't be rushing Heirs off now that it's finally started to get good :)
Ari_Lee wrote: Let's make a petition for them to make Heirs 18 episodes! LOL!

I really liked her in QIHM and didnt like her character in Lee Soon Shin. Second leads do tend to be beotchy... we shall see. But I am looking forward to this. I like the premise.