Hello !! Bonjour !!
I've been looking for a drama around 1 month but I can't remenber the title
Need some help
(Sorry for my english level)

A husband betraye his wife with her best friend and both got pregant but the wife give birth to a death baby (<- maybe I rememembere a little wrong about how is dies the baby), buther best friend's baby (mistress) is alive so the husband decide to give his mistress's baby to his wife withut tell her that it's not her baby and that her baby is death.The mistress (best friend of the wife) (I don't know how) underestand that the daughter of her friend is her daughter but "her daughter" don't like her and call her witch.(I've blank about how all happened)But finnally the wife understand that her husband had a affaire and finnally ask for divorce but her in-law don't ccept to give her her daughter,The daughter is really sad that she can't see her mom and it's upseting her biological mom (the mistress), on day she "kidnap her by lying she was going to take her to her mom (<- don't remember well avout it) and suddendly tell her that she was her mom (because the girl didn't stp to ask after her mom), the little girl shocked to hear that like this urine on her and she suddendly stop to talk.Yje in law was really upset and finnally send the little girl to her mom and she get better.
It's not the end but I can't remember more sorry

Thanks for reading !!!

Wai for your answer ^^

It sounds quite similar to Pink Lipstick, but it doesn't fit some areas I think. Hmm. I'll let you know if I find another drama that fits the description.
This is definitely Pink Lipstick.