제국의 아이들

ZE:A, also known as Children of Empire, is a South Korean 9-member boy band formed under Star Empire Entertainment. The group released their debut EP, Nativity, and lead single, "Mazeltov" on January 7, 2010, alongside their showcase performance five days later. The group debuted on KBS's Music Bank on January 15, 2010.

Members

Kevin:
Kevin (born February 23, 1988 (age 23)) Korean name Kim Ji Yeop (Hangul: 김지엽) is the lead vocalist, sub rapper and dancer . His mother, Yoon Ae, was also a musician. At the age of 13, he made his musical debut in Australia where he was raised. At the time, he was in the same agency as Russell Crowe. He also has acting experience. He is fluent in English and Korean.

Kwang Hee:
Kwang Hee (born August 25, 1988 (age 23)), full name Hwang Kwang Hee (Hangul: 황광희) is the sub-vocalist and visual of the group. Kwang Hee is also well-known for being a popular star in the variety show scene. He is the only member who has gotten plastic surgery for his nose. He is also the bestfriend of Siwan.

Siwan:
Siwan (born December 1, 1988 (age 23)), birth name Im Woong Jae (Hangul: 임웅재) from Busan is a vocalist of the group. In 2004, he made his CF debut Like the First Time. He is the bestfriend of KwangHee. He's passionate about fashion. Before his debut, he managed an online clothing shop. He's the one who came up with Level Up's concept. He is considered as the brain of the band because he is always teaching things to the other members, and attended Engineering school in Busan. He also plays the violin. He plays the role of somebody perfect in looks, manners, and learning; an idol for all the scholars who becomes the crown prince's teacher in the kdrama, The Moon that Embraces the Sun (January 4, 2012).

Jun Young:
Jun Young (born February 9, 1989 (age 22)), full name Moon Jun Young (Hangul: 문준영) is the leader and one of the main vocalists of the group. He appeared on Mnet's Flower Boy Terror. In 2010, he appeared in Mnet Scandal with member Kim Dong Jun. He is also known for his similar resemblance to JYJ's Yoochun.
On 2011/03/30 (During 'Here I Am' Promotions) Jun Young has injured his face which has forced him to take a break from his group activities, according to his agency Star Empire Entertainment. He suffered an orbital fracture to his left cheekbone by slipping in the bathroom after a shower and hitting his face on the sink. At first, it was considered a slight injury, but a day after Jun Young was rushed to the hospital when the pain persisted. Trough examination, it was told to have to undergo surgery for the fracture. He also had a short cameo in the KBS drama Poseidon.

Tae Heon:
Tae Heon (born June 18, 1989 (age 22)), full name Kim Tae Heon (Hangul: 김태헌) is the main rapper of the group. Both his parents had passed away due to cancer when he was younger. His older sister is his only close family member.

Hee Chul:
Hee Chul (born December 9, 1989 (age 22)), full name Jung Hee Cheol. (Hangul: 정희철) is the lead rapper of the group. He is the first member of the group to be cast in a musical. He made his musical debut in Lunatic Dream Team with labelmate, Kim Kyung Rok of V.O.S. He is the only idol from Jeju Island.

Min Woo:
Min Woo ( born September 6, 1990 (age 21)), full name Ha Min Woo (Hangul: 하민우) is the lead dancer, rapper and a vocalist of the group. He first appeared on television as a friend of a guest on MBC's Introducing A Star's Friend. He has been passed the audition of JYP Entertainment that he auditioned before he became a trainee of Star Empire Entertainment, but he chose to stay, not moving to JYP Entertainment.

Hyung Sik:
Hyung Sik (born November 16, 1990 (age 21)), full name Park Hyung Sik (Hangul: 박형식) is the main vocalist of the group. He appeared in labelmate Jewelry S's "Date" music video, as the male-lead actor. He has worked as a model for school uniforms. He also made his musical debut through "Temptation of Wolves".

Dong Jun:
Dong Jun (born February 11, 1992 (age 19)), full name Kim Dong Jun (Hangul: 김동준) is the maknae (youngest) and the main vocalist. Dong Jun is from Busan, South Korea. His members has given him the name "scary maknae". He is known for having a resemblance to actress Han Ga In. Currently, he is a student at Digital Seoul Arts Management University.
On December 22, 2009, Dong Jun and singer Sori released a collaborative digital single "Toast".
In 2010, he appeared in Mnet's Mnet Scandal with member Moon Jun Young. Kim Dong Jun made his acting debut in KBS2's New Year drama special Crossing the Youngdo Bridge. He is also a cast for CJ CGV's blockbuster TV movie Girl K.

Discography:

Korean:

Albums:
2011: Lovability

Singles:
2010: Nativity
2010: Leap For Detonation
2011: Exciting

Digital singles:
2010: Level Up
2010: Leap For Detonation (Repackage)
2010: Wae Mollasseulkka.. ft. Choi Hyun Joon (V.O.S) (Chosun Police 3 OST Part.2)
2011: Run To The World (The Kick OST)

Promotional Singles:
2010: "Mazeltov"
2010: "All Day Long"
2010: "R2 + All Day Long"
2010: "Level Up"
2010: "My Only Wish"
2011: "Here I Am"
2011: "Watch Out"
2011: "Heart For 2"

Featurings:
2011: Big Brother's "Will Prevail"

Japanese:

Other albums:
2010: ZE:A! (Best Album)
2011: Here I Am (Mini-Album)
2011: RONIN POP Original Soundtrack (オリジナルサウンドトラック) (Soundtrack Album)

Singles:
2010: "Love☆Letter" ("ラヴ☆レター")
2011: "Watch Out ~Netsuai Chuuihou~" ("Watch Out ~熱愛注意報~")
2011: "Daily Daily"

DVDs:
2010: First Event & Live DVD in Yokohama & Osaka
2011: ZE:A Making of Ronin Pop
2011: SEOUL TRAIN with ZE:A
2011: ZE:A Special Live -Love Letter for you- in Tokyo DVD
2011: ZE:A 1st Fan Meeting - Happy ZE:A'S Day 2011

Taiwanese

Albums:
2010: Di Guo Jing Xuan (帝國精選; Empire Hits) (Best Album)

Extended plays:
2011: My Only Wish (Special Mini-Album)

Thai:

Extended plays:
2011: Thailand Thank You Album

I like their song Here I Am, the music video is also very cute :)
I like two of their songs, but I can't remember the names....Jajaja (shame on me) My favorite member is Kwang Hee. I couldn't stand him at first, but he grew on me. Now, I kind of miss him on variety shows...lol The only other member I recognize is Dong Jun, because of Dream Team 2, Little Girl K, and he had a cameo (if I'm not mistaken) in Prosecutor Princess.
Haha I'm liking more of their songs as I hear more :p I'm still new to them though haha

Siwan's a cutie, and Kwang Hee has the same birthday as me haha. Except he was born in '88 while I was born in '93 :p
ZE:A will be visiting the Philippines on January 11-14. Don't really know them but i saw their song Here I Am by chance in t.v and i liked it! lol! Might be another fangirling/boying moments for me. ;)
miks wrote: ZE:A will be visiting the Philippines on January 11-14. Don't really know them but i saw their song Here I Am by chance in t.v and i liked it! lol! Might be another fangirling/boying moments for me. ;)

Ohh sweet! (: And haha lucky! :p
I love this group!! Siwan and Kwanghee are my faves. I love Mazeltov, Watch Out, Here I Am, and Level Up.

Here's them goofing off during the filming of Watch Out

Mazeltov

Level Up (My absolute fave of their songs so far)

There was supposed to be a PV for it. Rumor has it that when they filmed the PV, the tapes got ruined by rain.

Ohh I like the "Level Up" song (: "All Day Long" I think is my favorite at the moment :D
ZE:A’s Minwoo suffers injury while filming Lunar New Year Special

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120109_zea_12-460x691.jpg[/IMG]

ZE:A member Ha Minwoo suffered an injury to his face while filming ‘Idol Track-and-Field Championships‘.

ZE:A member Minwoo was recently in attendance at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul on the 8th to film MBC TV‘s Lunar New Year Special, ‘Idol Stars’ Track-and-Field Championships’, but suffered an injury while attempting a high jump.

His agency remarked, “[I]It is true that he suffered an injury but it is not serious and he did not require any stitches. He went straight to the hospital after the filming was over, and is currently spending time getting his rest.

Much to the relief of fans, Minwoo wrote via his official Twitter page on the 9th, “I’m alive!!! Don’t worry! I’m okay!

In related news, top stars such as B2ST, MBLAQ, INFINITE, 4minute, SISTAR, After School, T-ara and more were also present and showcased their athletic abilities for MBC’s ‘Idol Star Track-and-Field Championships’. The program is scheduled to air on the 24th.

Allkpop
Poor guy! I hope he has a speedy recovery. Idols keep getting injured lately :(
Sleepninja wrote: Poor guy! I hope he has a speedy recovery. Idols keep getting injured lately :(

They do :/
my fancam. sorry it's not that clear. i only use my phone and it doesn't have zoom.

2nd perf