i know the feeling *___*
Sorry Sorry by Super Junior
La La La by Big Bang
Fire by 2NE1
Ring Ding Dong by SHINee

there ringtones on my phone... so I hear them all day & nite!! :D
Don't Flatter Yourself by LA.G
어쩌란 말이냐 -GD&TOP (GD)

So I go through these phases of only listening to one group for a week or so.. By now it may be obvious I'm going through a GD&TOP phase at the moment, lol.
Enesmabbabe wrote: 어쩌란 말이냐 -GD&TOP (GD)

So I go through these phases of only listening to one group for a week or so.. By now it may be obvious I'm going through a GD&TOP phase at the moment, lol.

Lol, I think I'm pretty much always at least halfway in a GD&TOP phase; no matter what I am obsessed with at the moment I always find myself listening to them.

And now my most recent song is the same as yours xD because as soon as I saw your post I wanted to listen to it. But the song before was Nightmare/Obsession, which is my personal favorite song from that album :)
Precious_Pearl wrote: Lol, I think I'm pretty much always at least halfway in a GD&TOP phase; no matter what I am obsessed with at the moment I always find myself listening to them.

And now my most recent song is the same as yours xD because as soon as I saw your post I wanted to listen to it. But the song before was Nightmare/Obsession, which is my personal favorite song from that album :)

Ahaha, yeah GD&TOP's songs are way too catchy. Even when I'm going through other "phases" I sometimes sneak a couple of their songs in. *guilty* Also, since I read your post I had to go listen to Nightmare.. I see a vicious cycle in our future, lol.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
NU ABO - F(x)
Kim Hyung Jun - oH! aH!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I Love You - Namolla Family
TOUCH - Rockin The Club
DBSK - balloons

SOOO cute *___*
"Genie" by Girl's generation
CN Blue - I don't know why *blush*.