Big bang - love song
Unlock - SS501 <3
Big Bang- Tonight
I just love this song! :D
Sistar 19 - Ma boy
X-5 - Don't put an act *power rookie syndrome* They are really good!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I Need a Boy - IU
clarcetribiar wrote: I Need a Boy - IU

Oh look at that, I am listening to IU right now as well :) Cruel Fairytale (잔혹동화) is the last song I listened to ^^
Sorry Sorry by Big Bang... I still dont like it!
Son Dam Bi's Queen.
Jay Park - Tonight
Jay Park- Abandonated
LDDavid wrote: Sorry Sorry by Big Bang... I still dont like it!

Sorry Sorry by Big Bang? :P You mean Super Junior?

Have to say though, I couldn't stand f(x) at first (Nu ABO gave me an actual legit headache every time I listened to it) but over time I have found myself occasionally actually wanting to listen to some of their songs xD So I guess it is possible to end up liking something you originally hated? haha

As for my own recent song, it apparently was -checks iTunes- Be My Girl by JYJ. <-- one of their few songs from their English album that I can listen to without cringing...
nikki30765 wrote: Sorry Sorry by Big Bang? :P You mean Super Junior?

Have to say though, I couldn't stand f(x) at first (Nu ABO gave me an actual legit headache every time I listened to it) but over time I have found myself occasionally actually wanting to listen to some of their songs xD So I guess it is possible to end up liking something you originally hated? haha

As for my own recent song, it apparently was -checks iTunes- Be My Girl by JYJ. <-- one of their few songs from their English album that I can listen to without cringing...

LOL How could I fail so badly. Yes by Suju
Lies (Lie?) Big Bang
and now Beautiful hangover <3
Rainbow's TO ME <3333333
마쉬멜로우 (Marshmallow)- IU
So.. freakin'.. cute. ;__;

nikki30765 wrote: As for my own recent song, it apparently was -checks iTunes- Be My Girl by JYJ. <-- one of their few songs from their English album that I can listen to without cringing...

LOL! Oh, JYJ.. I can't help but laugh to myself when listening to "I Can Soar" :')