If you need OST help, in other words need to ask which song is the song or singer from a particular OST, ask here! - Ari_Lee

-----------------------------------------------
i have gone through the whole list of ost for this tv series..
but i am looking for a specific guitar instrumental which is played, specially when depicting inner struggle of lee min-ho... i really like it but have not been able to locate it anywhere...
please if anyone knows let me know!!!!
thank you!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
On what episode/scene did you hear it?
Rikku-chan wrote: See if it is the 11th track you're looking for : http://jenpoo.com/music/1863_2am_younha_seeya_personal_taste_ost

That is the COMPLETE OST for Personal Taste Rika-chan posted. So if you can't find it there it may not be part of the OST. You will need to reference an episode so we can help you.
thank you so much people for the replies but sadly that music is not in this list..:( 1 epi in which i heard it was the 11th episode.. time: 1:14
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Ah~ it's on the torrid kiss episode ((:

Depression of the Director >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzd1d8LRHc&feature=related
yayyyyyy!!!!!!! yesss this one!!!!! :D :D i don't know why i really like it...
thank u soo much!!! :)
by the way, nice name of the episode..'torrid kiss'....hihihihi...
everytime i have to search for osts for the tv series i am watching, its a little cumbersome..
is there any one site where i can find and download osts for most of the korean tv series???
thank you...
iHoneyJoo has a decent collection here~

I usually just type in "(drama title) OST .rar" and that gets me to what I'm looking for ^^
I'd like to play Because of You by Davichi from the Drama Big, Cheonaejia from Dong Yi and Gooses' Dream from Dream high but it's very hard to find chords for these songs. Anyone who knows where to find Korean Drama OST chords?
Does anyone know where can i find the background music that is played in this drama, Shut up flower boy band ? It's official OST has 10 songs, 2 of which are instrumentals - 'Wake Up (prologue)' and 'Dear Friend' But I am damn sure that there are lot more of instrumentals in this drama and they are excellent. Like, the theme of Su-Ah and Ji-Hyuk, the theme of the band, which is played a lot in the final episode and the special episode too. I am going crazy for not finding them. Plz, can anyone help me ?
BGM not include in official ost album, try rip from video :D
Hi Everyone. Maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to locate the name and title of the song that was on Flower Boy Ramen Shop, that first appeared in Episode 8. The one that is Yang Eun Bi's Dad's & Cha Chi Soo's Mom's song. Does anyone know? Its driving me crazy. I can't find the answer anywhere. Also, Does anyone know any good slow touching Ballads? New or Old, it doesn't matter. My Korean music knowledge is pretty lacking. So every suggestion is appreciated. :)