Who are your top 5 K-Pop groups/singers? My top 5 are: 1. TVXQ 2. Infinite 3. BTOB 4. B.A.P 5. Tritops (#5 is subject to change, depending on who I'm obsessing over :p)
1) BIGBANG 2) INFINITE 3) BEAST/B2ST 4) FTISLAND 5) SHINee
it always kinda changes but now it is (same depending on the level of obsession): 1. 2pm 2. MBLAQ 3. B.A.P 4. EXO-M 5. Leessang
I've only got 2AM and 2PM...can't rate them between 1 and 2... and i don't have any others..cause i know a lot of kpop..and they all rate the same to me... i just not really fond of SUJU....*hides from flying daggers from SUJU fans* i know them but they don't appeal much...but they are handsome...specially Siwon and Heechul:-)
This is really hard..I have so many that I love:X 1.SS501 (because it was my first korean band:P ) 2.FT - Island 3.2AM 4.CN Blue 5.Big Ben and TVXQ (I can't choose)
Big Bang(soory for the mistake)
Block B Dalmatian Tablo MC Mong Mblaq
darkangel662008 wrote: I've only got

2AM and 2PM...can't rate them between 1 and 2...

and i don't have any others..cause i know a lot of kpop..and they all rate the same to me...
i just not really fond of SUJU....*hides from flying daggers from SUJU fans*
i know them but they don't appeal much...but they are handsome...specially Siwon and Heechul:-)

same here, I'm not very fond of SuJu either (please don't hit me, once I thought that ELFs were going to kill me just because of a little smirk, and it wasn't directed at them)

There's only my top 3 :D
FTIsland
UKISS
CNBlue
Lovelyz
Blackpink
April
BTS
monsta-x
IU
Miss A
Roy Kim