Hey chingus,

I'm currently thinking of going on a B.A.P concert, but I'm not sure if I really should do it because the tickets are a bit pricier (・ε・`) maybe someone has been to a concert of bap and can share his experience ? Or maybe has been to another kpop concert? 

Thanks for helping me! (*˙︶˙*)ノ゙

Well, I went to the Milan concert last year.  it was really badly organized (not by BAP but by the people there) and I didn't really speak Italian -> I was a but lost and tired and couldn't profit of the concert as much as I wanted to, but otherwise, it was a really good concert, as they danced perfectly and sang live, + the ambience was perfect. Since this time it seems it will be something like a party concert, I guess you should go if you really like to party ect, because I'm not sure if they'll do more calm songs ^^ but I think you have to experiment at least once a BAP concert, because it's really incredible! I still haven't forget that day, even though it was 1y ago I still feel like it was yesterday with everyone holding matokis~~ 
also, they really are better live. It's like, their voice get through you and... Yeah, go for it !
(+ it will probably be better organized ^^ ) 
Hi, almost 2 months later, but...

I'm going to give you a 100% objective opinion... as I am a person that
a.) doesn't listen to Kpop very much, 
and 
b.) is not a BAP-fan...
but
c.) has been to a BAP-concert. :D

Yeah, so, my best friend is a huge fan, and I went to accompany her. And as a non-fan who understood nothing, it was a lot of fun. The group was energetic and fun, the stage show was nice and all in all, it was a lovely concert. 

(Also, my friend won a ticket to a, what is it called... high 5 event? She said it was awesome and that she would never wash her hand again.)

Ps. My friend did, in fact, was her hands again lol.