Hey guys, so I recently got into Day6 after listening to their Sunrise album. I was hoping to meet other fans of Day6 and I look forward to learning more about them and share my love for their music! :) 

Hey! I also love Day6. My bias is Jae, who's yours?
So far I like Jae!! But I still have to get to know other members. Do you know any good variety shows with them? 
Day6 sound amazing live. Really been enjoying their monthly releases so far.

My bias is definitely Jae. His Twitter feed is quite amusing and he is such a witty guy. So happy that he returned to Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Jae_Day6?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogl...

I don't know if they've been on variety shows but their V Live channel has a lot of their content!
http://channels.vlive.tv/F4F147/video

:)
I love them so much! You should definitely check out their After School Club appearances. :)
okay will check it out later! Thanks guys :)
Yay more Day6 fans :). I like all of the members but Dowoon is my favorite haha. You should check out the covers they do on radio shows..they're beautiful
Ahh yess Day6 fans~

I bias both Jae and Wonpil, I'm unable to be loyal to just one of them :')
I just found out that their fandom is My Day. So, hello fellow My Day's. That's so cute. Does that mean their song "My Day" is dedicated to us fans? 

I bias Jae and I also like Young K. I ned to get to know them. 
Hi, My Days! ^-^ My bias is Jae since i met the group, but i'm also in love with Young.K. Nowadays they are my fav artists under JYPE.
Feel free to send me friend request & messages if you guys want to talk about Day6!
YEEEEEEESSSSSS. #STANDAY6 #STANTALENT. I hope they have a world tour after their EVERYDAY6 promos! :)
Omg why am I finding this just now? DAY6 IS MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING. THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS MY BIAS IS WONPIL (my mdl profile page was filled with his pics but now there's only one LOL) MY FAVORITE SONG IS...KIDDING I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE SONG EVERYTHING THEY RELEASE IS GOLD.
i have to say that JAE IS THE BEST PERSON ON TWITTER! man, i laugh with every tweet, mainly "When is Young Moneys selca day? Cause I stan Nicki Minaj Sunbaenim"