Have you ever been to a k-pop concert? Which group/artist was it? How did it feel? Tell us!
I have been to a couple this year. Infinite's one great step concert in LA. (worth it as was 3 hours long!, saw exclusive music video in between songs and got to see sung yeol up close as he walked by handing out toys!) kCON What's up LA? Mcountdown: teen top, dynamic Duo, Yoo seung woo?, 2am, crayon pop, Henry, f(x), G-Dragon, EXO Would love to go again. :) only recommend getting a seat as the wait plus length of concert will kill your feet.
My first Kpop concert was last year. I went to the SBS KPOP SUPER CONCERT where I got to see; CNBlue, B2st, Sistar, 4Minute, 2NE1, SNSD, and Kara. I wasn't a Kpop fan at the time but I became one after it. I had an awesome time. This year I have gone to a couple of concerts. -M COUNTDOWN WHAT'S UP LA: KCON was so much fun! It was an incredible weekend. I got to meet other MDL'ers like Laugarza and SeRose. The concert was so much fun and we got to see many Kpop artists; Exo, Henry, Teen Top, G-Dragon, Crayon Pop, F(x), 2AM, Dynamic Duo, DJ Koo, and Yu Seung Woo. -INFINITE 1ST WORLD TOUR - One Great Step: I was convinced by Laugarza to go to Infinite's concert and I'm glad I decided to go. We both had a blast. I Love Infinite now :) -VIXX 1ST GLOBAL SHOWCASE THE MILKY WAY: I decided to go to VIXX concert last minute. I liked some of their songs but I wasn't a huge fan. At the concert we were not allowed to take any pics/videos so I had no choice but to scream my heart out cheering for them as loud as I could lol. I have to say this was the best concert I have ever been to. The concert was short but so much fun. The guys were so nice and cute. I am a HUGE VIXX fan now. I'm addicted to them >_< I can't wait for their next concert here. -2AM CONCERT NOCTURNE: These guys have amazing voices. What a way to serenade the crowed. It was a really nice concert. Jinwoon is still recovering from his accident to he couldn't really dance but it was still nice hearing his beautiful voice. -U-KISS FIRST US TOUR -CNBlue Blue Moon Tour
I went to CNBLUE's london concert! I only decided to go the day before the tickets went on sale. It was the best experience although I arrived like 30 minutes late >< (it was my first concert and alone ok) I took lots of fancams not much pics, although there was staff nearby- they surprisingly didn't tell me off o.o I met up with 2 friends, one sitting next to me and another after. It honestly didn't even feel like they were real for the first half an hour. While I was walking in, i could hear yonghwa's beautiful voice from faraway, it was a very overwhelming feeling. After the concert was over I felt like crying, I couldnt believe it was over and I'd go back to my normal life. I cant wait to go to more concerts in the future. It's like a drug, if you go once, you'll keep wanting to go more.
Super Junior Super Show 5 in London. It was awesome! I live in Sweden so I went to England only for the concert. A friends of mine came with me to London, but she don't like k-pop so I went to the concert by myself. It's the first time I've been to a concert alone and I don't really know how I managed to go, but it was so worth it! I met a lot of nice people and once the concert began I didn't even care if I were alone or not. It was like a dream!! One of the best concerts I've been to. Ever.

BeatBurger in Stockholm. (with ElfFreak) It was the most epic night ever! I've never danced so much in my entire life, haha! BeatBurger have written the music and dance to a lot of korean bands like EXO, Super Junior, DBSK and so on. Something you could tell, what a great performance! Especially when they danced to Growl (they're the choreographers). It was like being on a korean nightclub. They even served drinks with soju. xD After the concert they danced with the audience and everything!
My first kpop concert ever was TVXQ Catch Me World Tour Live in LA!! IT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT. I freaked out when they sang purple line, mirotic, and summer dream :P
My first ever Kpop concert was Big Bang Alive Tour, October 2012. It was good I learn how Taeyang was loved by his fans. He's so good in stage. My 2nd concert and my most favorite was the 2PM's What Time Is It? I was shocked, they are really good in stage and the best fan service ever...They are so touching and they really blown the stage with their performance. Then my last concert last year was CNBlue tour...They give a different vibe maybe because they are band.
I went to Super Junior Super Show 4, SMTown, Music Bank, JYJ, Xia Junsu, VIXX, Teen Top, B.A.P
My favorites were Super Junior and JYJ. Super Junior is the best at interacting with the fans ^^ 
4Minute in Stockholm with ElfFreak
They were not as good live as I had hoped, but it was still a great experience.

So the list follows:

Super Junior
BeatBurger
4Minute

Hopefully I will get to see more concerts in the future. 
I've been to VIXX which was my first kpop concert, nothing can replace that feeling and my feels ^__^
I've also seen 4Minute which also was awesome :D
I was so lucky to be able to see Nuest twice in my country, so I went to both concerts they made here! Also, one of my favorite Korean bands, Lunafly made a concert here and I went :D
And last but not least, Music Bank since it was my dream to see Shinee live but Onew wasnt there and the guys were so down :C Still, was nice to see them!
I've been to:

VIXX @ Stockholm, Sweden 2013
LEDApple @ Helsinki, Finland 2014
NU'EST @ Helsinki, Finland 2014
Block B @ Helsinki, Finland 2015

And next month going to see BOYFRIEND because they're coming to Finland :) I'm so glad that K-pop has finally started to come to Finland too ~

I've also seen JAMBINAI and Joe Rhee x KeeBomb but those aren't really K-pop :D
LEDApple @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2013
Jay Park @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2013

I hope more will come once :(.. 
I would love love to see VIXX in concert!!~ ^^ :D

I've been to two JYJ concerts in Los Angeles. When they released The Beginning and Their Rooms, Our Story. It was so awesome~~
Another K-pop concert I've been to was FT Island's & CNBLUE's joint concert. It was at the Staples Center... I think? Haha, again it
was so great! I'd love to go to more K-pop concerts!!!~
I've been to see
BAP Live on Earth in April 2014-London
U-kiss Scandal in Europe in September 2014-London 

Both concerts were amazinng!!!Hopefully more groups will come now that i can actually have the time and money for them XD  I think i would be happy enough if Big Bang came again since they were my very first k-pop group and i couldn't go when they came :/