I'm looking forward to see #TeamFuseTee #TeamFrameBook in SEASON 2. I really enjoy watching the show I watch it 5 times already, i love the concept of the story, a simple boys love story of a long time friends who felt in love with each other. I'm being attach to the characters of the story, I came from the PHILIPPINES, and I am a HUGE FAN of their show.  #MakeITRightSeason2
Me too I'm from the PHILIPPINES and i really enjoyed the series especially Frame and Book, waiting for the season 2
Yes! A S02!
Started kinda silly, but it did find its place as it matured. 
Mo is such a cool character. He deserves to be happy...
Yes, it's a amazing Show, I'm from Brazil, and recently discoved this type of shows, but i love so much this, especialy Make It Rigth... It's so good.
Love this series. does anyone know when will be the season 2 released?
I Think it will be realesed a second season, I guess the wikipedia says yes:

(...) "A second season of the series is currently in the works, as confirmed by the series’ actor Boom Krittapak. While according to another actor, Toey Sittiwat, the second season is to be filmed during the second half of 2016. The show is expected to return on 2017." (...)

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_It_Right_(Thai_series) 
They're gonna start filming the second season in March and will release around May/June. :)
They also have a movie in the works!
I can't wait for summer! 
I like the main couple (Fuse&Tea) but I want more of Book and Frame this season!
Can't wait for 2nd season. I guess in the 1st episode, I'll not wait for the legend. I speak portuguese, and if the 2nd season will be released between May/June, I'll try to learn thai since now. In the case of be released in June,will be the best birthday I'd receive EVEER! 
PS: I love #BookFrame and #FuseTee, but I am in love about Rotdang and Nine (is stranger and cute, like me in a relashionship KKKK)