I'm comfused about how Min Woo killed Eun Ha.Maybe I misunderstood but I'm under the impression he did not try and stangle her but is a scheme set up by Min seok to make him believe he did.e.g using hypnosis to implant false memories and the convenience of the cctv.
However if i'm right I dont get how the cctv can show him strangling her if it didn't actually occur.Also I didn't check but did Eun Ha ever show her neck to see if their were strangulation marks.
Bit of a tangent but whats with the tablets? I assume it's to make him phychotic and appear mad but who's giving them him.The step mum or Min Seok? Or am I completly wrong and just medication.
*Not the tablets given to him by the doctor or they maybe the same ones but the ones being hidden in his drinks and food.
There is quite alot there but I am really enjoying the series.Can't wait till next weeks, it's tourture.That is why I should stick to only finished dramas.
The cctv was messed with, remember? I think it was Min Seokhoon who messed with it. And by Eunha do you mean the now Jisook? I'm thinking the doctor is in on it too, those medications seem to aggravate his OCD rather than help it. ;) Also wasn't the doctor who gave him the medication the one who hypnotized him? I thought he was... I may be wrong though. I still need to rewatch this weeks episodes over again cause I missed some parts.^^ But I don't think the pills he takes are the same as the ones put in his drinks. I'm not sure they'd have to put it in his drink if he was willing to take it so often. =P
So they didn't show cctv footage at all.I mean't the corpse of Eun Ha because if she was supposedly strangled she would need mark on her neck.Like when she was in the hospital.About the tablets his step mom seems to also be in on it like when she drank water from the fridge.
What is the original aim of Min Seok? To control Min Woo using her or make him love the original Eun Ha and then break his heart.But the way she was acting towards Min Woo I would'nt expect him to trust her.
With the medication his avoided taking them because he thinks their making him worse which they are so to force him.
Yea I think the doctors are the same.
him trying to kill EunHa is just a false memory, he didn't actually do it, it's all because of SeokHoon ordering the doctor to do that through hypnosis..
i think all the family wants MinWoo to go crazy, he already have OCD and i think bcz of the med he develop a hallucination, from the looks of it the mom and sister are secrelty putting meds on MinWoo drinks so he will be worse.(the doctor seems like a double agent for mom/sister and SeokHoon)
i think mom and sister are in team which mom wants company and sister wants SeokHoon for her alone, so they plan to put the tablet on the wine so when MinWoo drink it he will go crazy and attack EunHa or he will just out of it and cant remember or something similar, so the sister can remove EunHa out of the picture and mom can kick out MinWoo out of company.
this is it for now bcz we only have 4 epis XD
Do you realized that he looked for a camera in Episode 06? He goes after it and, sure enough, he didn´t kill her. It was that powder  in the drink, sure that was the half-sister.
i don't think Seok Hoon could kill her. i think it's the sister who killed her coz of jealousy coz she's the mistress. she knows her husband loves Seo Eun Ha more
Looked for camera? I didn't notice that.

I don't think It's the sister because she doesn't seem to no about Ji Sook and still worries about her husbands relationship.I also think Seok Hoon loved her and wouldn't be able to kill her.I'm thinking suicide, but that doesn't give many leads or twists.
looks like we found our answer, and my hypothesis seems close hehe XD
Have you all watched until ep 12? If so I can tell you what happened until now *SPOILERS*

First, Min Woo didn't kill Eun Ha, the maid was putting some sort of drugs in Eun Ha's Wine which she AND Min Woo drank from so both collapsed, the sister came and Eun Ha fell in the pool and drowned to death, she didn't kill her directly but she didn't help her out. Since Min Woo also collapsed he couldn't remember anything. The sister cut the cctv out, Seok Hoon ordered the doctor to make Min Woo think ge killed Eun Ha (or choke her in this case) through hypnosis and he gave him a syringe before he hypnotisied him. We could see in the earlier episodes when Seok Hoon threatened Ji sook by taking her bag and choked her a bit to make a mark on her throat, Min Woo saw that mark and it made him believe even more that he hurt her. The medications that Min Woo had to take were discovered to consist hallucination drugs which made him "crazy", and there is a specific maid that is helping Seok Hoon by putting drugs in wines etc but in the latest episode we could se that the maid doesn't want to follow Seok Hoon anymore. Min Woo's sister realized that Ji sook is acting like Eun Ha when Seok Hoon visited "Ji Sook's" grave ( I think she heard when he said "Eun Ha") lastly Ji Sook knows what's going on so she is doing everything to stop Sek Hoon from planning to kill Min Woo because that was his and Eun Ha's wish, Ji sook finally discovered that out. 

I realized that you all have guesses but what I said is true. PS it's the first time I'm keeping track on a dramas xP I mostly dont understand what it is all about butin Mask I feel like I understand everything xD
Guys Seok Hoon is brain behind all this, the sister and mom is just hating Ji Sook. 

Seok Hoon is ordering a maid to put drugs in wine etc. They showed us in the latest episode that Eun Ha and Sek Hoon wants to kill Min Woo and Ji Sook read Eun Ha's diary where she had written: "Will I be able to kill Min Woo?" 

So basically these two married into Min Woo's family in order to kill him and take his place so that they later can love happily together.

And no, she didn't commit suicide she fell into the pool and the sister didn't help her up so basically she partly killed her
^^^^ All is explained I suppose. I'm wondering about the baby in the sister's belly tho, will Seokhoon put a drug in her drink so she'd have a miscarriage? He has killed someone before, but will he really be able to kill his own child..? Ah, I'm so curious!
Yea that's finally explained that,I thought they would wait longer to explain it though.
So what was her intent when she drugged her? not to kill by the looks of it and her guilt.
About the pregnancy I don't think she really is pregnant she either is deluded into thinking she is or its a plan to keep Sek Hoon I think the first.I was starting to like her character as well.
If she is pregnant like she says surely it's also a good thing for Sek Hoon as it works like a back up plan as it's hard just to get rid of him if they have a child.I don't think he's evil enough to kill his own child though if it is a bad thing for him
I'm wondering (Since now he knows he isn't crazy, and is coming to know he didn't harm Eunha) if Minwoo will realise and think about how Jisook had that marking on her neck, (Seokhoon made before to make Minwoo think he harmed Eunha) since he'll know he didn't do it, and he'll know Jisook's wound was not his doing. If he thinks about that, he'll find out a lot sooner that someone in the family is the one behind the medications. (Not just the doctor) Well obviously he'll look into who put the pills in the wine, but I wonder if he'll think about her wound and want revenge for Jisook later.^^ Not just because Seokhoon's threatening her and all, but he physically harmed her. I mean I know this will all eventually happen, but I wonder how soon after Minwoo remembers he had nothing to do with harming Eunha he'll think about this too. =P 

Let me know if any of this makes sense please. LOL